Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2007, 12:15 PM

Default Re: Ma Che Fa

[ QUOTE ]
jman, so you agree with the prevailing sentiment that a small subset of the Mods opinions, are more important than posters opinions, even when the posters are the majority, and create the content that drives people here?

[/ QUOTE ]

the new and improved sniper, same as the old sniper. I like that I can finally call you out for [censored] like this in the open forums, stop twisting people's words.
Old 03-17-2007, 12:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
jman, so you agree with the prevailing sentiment that a small subset of the Mods opinions, are more important than posters opinions, even when the posters are the majority, and create the content that drives people here?

[/ QUOTE ]

the new and improved sniper, same as the old sniper. I like that I can finally call you out for [censored] like this in the open forums, stop twisting people's words.

[/ QUOTE ]

New and improved Sniper idea, was shot down... which is too bad, actually!
Old 03-17-2007, 01:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
It's very telling that you specifically call out Sniper on this, when the same comment can be made about nearly every single post in these threads.
Old 03-17-2007, 01:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
It's very telling that you specifically call out Sniper on this, when the same comment can be made about nearly every single post in these threads.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its for a few reasons. I've never been able to say it about sniper before in public, he recently claimed to be "new and improved" so just wanted to point out him doing the same old same old, and I don't deal with politics posters because 99% of them are horrible.
Old 03-17-2007, 01:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As pertains to the Politics forum, this statement bears no semblance to reality.
Old 03-17-2007, 01:29 PM

Meb,

I understand your frustration. I just hate the fact that certain mods seem to have vendettas against other mods and posters. I think it's bad for the forum.
Old 03-17-2007, 01:43 PM

This thread sucks so bad it should be in the politics forum.
Old 03-17-2007, 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you talking about, and how did you get that from my post? I'm being serious here, I really have no idea what you're talking about.

Edit: And clear your pm inbox.
Old 03-17-2007, 02:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sniper - the world doesn't revolve around you and your bruised ego. Get over it, move on.
Old 03-17-2007, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Edit: And clear your pm inbox.

[/ QUOTE ]

jman, If you are interested, you can follow discussion on the status of clearing my PM box in this thread

If you really need to send me something before that's done, my email is readily available.
Closed Thread