Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2007, 05:53 PM

Default Re: 10/20 Graveyard game @ Borg A6s

[ QUOTE ]
pre-flop is terrible but everything else seems fine. i might lean towards 3 betting flop but i'm familiar with the borg games and you really don't need to risk too much chip. you can find a better spot to play A6 UTG multi handed in a 10/20 borg game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Folding this hand preflop would be the only thing that is terrible. This game is standard low limit poker. Folding suited aces would be bad when it's average 6 to the flop and less than half of pots are raised.
Old 09-26-2007, 12:01 AM

Thanks for comments guys. As I was playing, I knew I should've thrown in a raise somewhere, but wanted to know where. Now I know. So to finish off to the hand, Q clubs comes on river and I have nuts. Villain 1 leads again, and then I pop (obvious flush). The next two fold and Villain 1 calls and shows Q8o for two pair.
Old 09-30-2007, 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
pre-flop is terrible but everything else seems fine. i might lean towards 3 betting flop but i'm familiar with the borg games and you really don't need to risk too much chip. you can find a better spot to play A6 UTG multi handed in a 10/20 borg game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Folding this hand preflop would be the only thing that is terrible. This game is standard low limit poker. Folding suited aces would be bad when it's average 6 to the flop and less than half of pots are raised.

[/ QUOTE ]

They are fairly loose, but most Borgata 10/20 games I have played have more than half the pots raised.