Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-07-2007, 10:09 PM

Default Re: 33 on button, flop bottom set

[ QUOTE ]
fold pf, and don't get raped

If I do raise the river, just call the 3bet, capping is bad.

and i do raise the river here most of the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whether I fold preflop or not depends on how bad the initial limper is and how bad the blinds are. If your table selecting well and seat selecting well, this will be a call more often than a fold.

The one thing I will say about the river is that against a logical opponent, just calling is the best option. However at this level you have to put another raise in. Ive actually watched alot of 25c-50c lately cuz thats what my girlfriend plays and not raising the river in that spot is actually a crime. I honestly cant even say capping the river is a mistake at this level. Its actually close. The average unknown in that game is that bad.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whether I fold preflop or not depends on how bad the initial limper is and how bad the blinds are. If your table selecting well and seat selecting well, this will be a call more often than a fold.

The one thing I will say about the river is that against a logical opponent, just calling is the best option. However at this level you have to put another raise in. Ive actually watched alot of 25c-50c lately cuz thats what my girlfriend plays and not raising the river in that spot is actually a crime. I honestly cant even say capping the river is a mistake at this level. Its actually close. The average unknown in that game is that bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

who the **** is westley878?

is it ILP's gay alter ego?
Old 08-08-2007, 12:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I decided to change things up. Im Westley878 on Stox's site and Deucescracked, so I might as well be consistent all the way.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:14 AM

I think you played the hand perfect, even though there is a possible straight on the river, you cant fold cus of the odds you are getting
Old 08-08-2007, 01:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I decided to change things up. Im Westley878 on Stox's site and Deucescracked, so I might as well be consistent all the way.

[/ QUOTE ]

rhetorical question genius, no one really cares about this

btw, what did you have for lunch, I'm sure everyone is on the edge of their seats
Old 08-08-2007, 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

btw, what did you have for lunch, I'm sure everyone is on the edge of their seats

[/ QUOTE ]

I went to Zoup and had split pea soup for lunch.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I went to Zoup and had split pea soup for lunch.

[/ QUOTE ]

i stand corrected, you are definitely not gay
Old 08-09-2007, 10:46 AM

ILP I had no idea you were Westley from before. Wow, lol.
Old 08-09-2007, 03:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ILP I had no idea you were Westley from before. Wow, lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

i stand corrected, someone does care [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

if you want to know westley's/ilp's absolute screen name, PM me [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]