View Poll Results: Who is hotter?
Charlize Theron 160 42.11%
Ana Beatriz Barros 220 57.89%
Voters: 380. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-31-2007, 07:45 PM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow. You are a great advocate. FTP should hire you to represent them. "I don't know why they seized the money your Honor, but they had a good reason. I just know it. Besides, its only 47K. "

[/ QUOTE ]

lol .. thats all you could come up with? please rebuy

[/ QUOTE ]

What have I missed? I know you would have thrown in a few disparaging "idiots" and "morons" but there isn't anything else to your argument. You believe FTP has acted appropriately, even though this has went on since Oct 12th and they haven't even said why they have taken control of 47K of someone else's property without their consent and without articulating a factual reason, and in fact they have suggested that a mere inquiry was somehow slowing down the process. If I have mischaracterized something in some way, please enlighten me, becasue it appears to me that they haven't provided even a rudimentary reason, that they have taken far too long, and that they haven't communicated in an appropriate fashion.
Old 10-31-2007, 07:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wait, let's back up a minute. Did turtle82 really think that people who are being held for rape don't get to know what they're being held for?

I just want to know what kind of a retard we're dealing with here.

[/ QUOTE ]

wait lets back up a minute, you're an idiot.

I never said people who are arrested for rape don't know what they are being charged for, I said that they dont get to know all the details of the investigation. Guess you can't read either.

"When you were arrested for rape, did they put you in jail and update you on a regular basis while they investigated and give you all the details and facts and evidence? "

[/ QUOTE ]

So just as I suspected: A retard who is off his leash and who makes law analogies without knowing the first thing about law.

Thanks for clarifying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just as I suspected: you're an idiot who twice now has failed to make any valid point.

Thanks for confirming.

p.s. the fact that you think that "retards" belong on a leash says enough about what kind of person you are

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact that you think I would inflate your worth by seriously comparing you to those who can't help it says enough about the magnitude of your denial.

Yes, people accused of a crime, at least in the United States, have the right to know what evidence is being held against them. You're an imbecile. You're done talking.

Seriously, you're done.
Old 10-31-2007, 08:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The witchhunt of mid-high hu limit players on full tilt is making me uncomfortable. If poker girl z doesn't get her money back, then I will be pulling the rest of my funds from FT and moving them to stars.

[/ QUOTE ]
Gild,

Do you know this person in real life or even over AIM? Because to say something like this you'd have to very certain they're honest. I don't see how you can be unless you know her in real life.
Old 10-31-2007, 11:44 PM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it *DELETED*

Post deleted by Mat Sklansky
Old 11-01-2007, 12:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]

lmfao.. look.. just because you were born retarded.. and your daddy kept you on a leash, doesnt mean that all retarded people are kept on leashes..its because you're a little bit.ch that you had to wear one growing up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Will somebody ban this clown already?
Old 11-01-2007, 12:35 AM

let's all play nice
Old 11-01-2007, 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Yes, people accused of a crime, at least in the United States, have the right to know what evidence is being held against them. You're an imbecile. You're done talking.

[/ QUOTE ]

uh no, idiot. if the prosecuters showed the accused all of the evidence they have and what witnesses they have, the evidence/witnesses can become contaminated and the accused could readjust their story

[/ QUOTE ]

100% wrong.
Old 11-01-2007, 01:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
uh no, idiot. if the prosecuters showed the accused all of the evidence they have and what witnesses they have, the evidence/witnesses can become contaminated and the accused could readjust their story

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you heard of the legal concept of "discovery"?

In most trials under U.S. jurisdiction, the prosecution (or the plaintiff) is obligated to disclose just about everything about their case before the case can go to trial.
Old 11-01-2007, 01:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you heard of the legal concept of "discovery"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you heard of the concept of "futility"? This guy started out as an apologist for poor customer service, and somehow ended up hijacking the thread with increasingly naive and ridiculous posts. He seems to thrive on the confrontation.

It's time to return to the central thesis - (1) how could FTP take so long to investigate OP's situation, and (2) could it happen to us?

Cheers, Carl.
Old 11-01-2007, 02:18 AM

Discussion really needs to get back on track which includes less lecturing about how various laws work in one country or another.
Turtle is really derailing this thread and I believe should be banned. This is not to say that taking FT's side in this is necessarily wrong or reason for banning. REK is mostly on FT's side too I believe but states his position intelligently and provides and interesting viewpoint without taking the thread onto ridiculous insult-tangents.
But turtle is too much right now and either needs to calm down or needs to go because he's mostly just succeeding in getting everybody riled up at him and isn't really furthering the discussion in the least.