Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2006, 02:08 AM

Default Moving money from Neteller -> Party -> Bank Acct... no longer allowed?

This is how I assume 90% of 2p2'ers (who play on Party) operate. Deposit to Party with Neteller. Win cash money, withdrawal what you want to your bank account.

I tried to do this the other day, and it's worked for years, yet now they're telling me if you deposit with Neteller you MUST withdrawal to your Neteller account. What the [censored]?

Has anyone else experienced this? I've always liked using Party for this beceause they give a better exchange rate on the Canadian dollar than anywhere else.
Old 11-26-2006, 02:18 AM

Default Re: Moving money from Neteller -> Party -> Bank Acct... no longer allowed?

[ QUOTE ]
This is how I assume 90% of 2p2'ers (who play on Party) operate. Deposit to Party with Neteller. Win cash money, withdrawal what you want to your bank account.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is probably a bad assumption.
Old 11-26-2006, 02:58 AM

Default Re: Moving money from Neteller -> Party -> Bank Acct... no longer allo

I was under the impression that you always had to withdraw at least the amount of the deposit back to neteller. I can't back that up, because I've never had any reason to do anything different.
Old 11-26-2006, 03:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I was under the impression that you always had to withdraw at least the amount of the deposit back to neteller. I can't back that up, because I've never had any reason to do anything different.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that's true on many sites, but not on Party. I've always done the same thing...deposit for a bonus via Neteller, withdraw the full amount to my bank account when I completed the bonus. Great for us Canucks...I'm disappointed to hear those days may be over. Anyone have other good ideas for Canadian withdrawals?
Old 11-26-2006, 03:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that's true on many sites, but not on Party. I've always done the same thing...deposit for a bonus via Neteller, withdraw the full amount to my bank account when I completed the bonus. Great for us Canucks...I'm disappointed to hear those days may be over. Anyone have other good ideas for Canadian withdrawals?

[/ QUOTE ]

And now there's a $1 fee for EFTs.

If this is the case now, I am sad since I'm doing the bulk of my winning on full tilt now.
Old 11-26-2006, 04:34 AM

Fellow Canucks why don't you just deposit with your bank and withdrawl to your bank?

Party gives a awesome exchange rate on the Canadian dollar so I think that is a great way to do it.

Bank >> Party >> Bank
Old 11-26-2006, 05:31 AM

This is bad news for us canucks if it's true. Waiting to see who figures out the best way around this. Bank->Party->bank could work as long as your whole roll isn't online and it only works if they allow you to withdraw bank to your bank the additional neteller deposits you're going to be tacking on
Old 11-26-2006, 07:19 AM

I just received my latest neteller->party->bank account cash out on Friday, initiated on Monday. I did some coverplay (1000 hands) before I requested the cash out however. I've been doing this because it's a lot cheaper than a direct neteller->bank since we use euros here.
Old 11-26-2006, 07:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just received my latest neteller->party->bank account cash out on Friday, initiated on Monday. I did some coverplay (1000 hands) before I requested the cash out however. I've been doing this because it's a lot cheaper than a direct neteller->bank since we use euros here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus.
Old 11-26-2006, 07:32 AM

FWIW, I cleared the reload bonus with those 1000 hands.