Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Sponsored Support Forums > RakebackNetwork
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2007, 09:26 PM

Default ThisIsTheNuts.com - a few questions about InterPoker RB

What are the percentages and MGR requirements?

If I sign through you, will I get full access to Stoxpoker? Any requirements to receive this?

Will I be able to participate in The Reload Revolution promotion on InterPoker, and if I can, will these bonuses be deducted from the rakeback?

That's all I can think of now. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Regards,
OtZman
Old 02-08-2007, 10:37 PM

Default Re: ThisIsTheNuts.com - a few questions about InterPoker RB

TITN offers 30% rakeback on InterPoker . . . thehighest rate that they authorize for affiliates.

Any month that you rake $500, TITN will pay the $20 in monthly dues for the StoxPoker coaching videos. You would still need to register for the videos and I believe that is a one time $30 cost.

You will be able to participate in the reload revolution and the bonuses are not deducted against your rakeback.

Thanks

TITN
Old 02-09-2007, 03:47 AM

Thanks for your reply.

[ QUOTE ]
TITN offers 30% rakeback on InterPoker . . . thehighest rate that they authorize for affiliates.

[/ QUOTE ]
Other Rakeback Network affiliates are offering up to 35% depending on MGR. Does this mean they are breaking the rules? I understand if this is a sensitive issue, but I'd like to know. I'd love to hear from other Rakeback Network affiliates as well about this.

Best regards
Old 02-10-2007, 01:39 AM

No, its new Cryptologic rules as of this month. Not every rakeback site may have the new rates posted.
Old 02-10-2007, 07:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
No, its new Cryptologic rules as of this month. Not every rakeback site may have the new rates posted.

[/ QUOTE ]
I received a reply from one of the Rakeback Network sites telling me I could receive 30-35% rb and that THIS was the new Cryptologic cap.

Here's a part of the mail:
[ QUOTE ]
We can offer you the following, as this is the
new strict rakeback cap enforced by Cryptologic as of February 1, 2007:

$0 - $500 = 30%
$501 - $1000 = 32%
$1,001+ = 35%

[/ QUOTE ]

Would someone please sort this out.
Old 02-10-2007, 11:37 AM

The new Cryptologic cap only refers to public advertising. Affiliates can no longer advertise higher than 30%, but they are allowed to offer more via email and other private methods.

Best Regards,

Justin
RakeBacks.com
Old 02-10-2007, 06:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The new Cryptologic cap only refers to public advertising. Affiliates can no longer advertise higher than 30%, but they are allowed to offer more via email and other private methods.

Best Regards,

Justin
RakeBacks.com

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks for your reply!

I may be misunderstanding, but I just received an email from one of the Rakeback Network sites that said that their is in fact a 30% cap and that others are either breaking the rules or haven't updated their websites. I honestly don't know what to believe. I thought the whole idea behind this network was to eliminate this kind of uncertainty.

I'll try contacting the InterPoker support and ask them about their rakeback rules.

Also, is it OK to mention the names of the rakeback sites in this kind of posts?
Old 02-10-2007, 09:58 PM

I've contacted InterPoker support, and according to them affiliates are only given 30% of a players rake, and they are allowed to use them however they please for promotions.

Yet, some affiliates are offering 30%+. How does this add up?
Old 02-14-2007, 02:02 PM

Sry for kind of hijacking this thread, but since atm I'm considering signing up with Interpoker I'd love someone already playing there to give me a quick review how things are over there.

Currently I'm playing NL 25 / 50 SH at Party, of major interest would be # tables available and toughness of the games.

tia,
Mris
Old 02-14-2007, 06:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sry for kind of hijacking this thread, but since atm I'm considering signing up with Interpoker I'd love someone already playing there to give me a quick review how things are over there.

Currently I'm playing NL 25 / 50 SH at Party, of major interest would be # tables available and toughness of the games.

tia,
Mris

[/ QUOTE ]
I've signed through http://www.rakebreak.com/ and played there two days so far. I'm playing $0.5/$1 (100NL) though, so I doubt my experiences will be of much help to you. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Or do you mean 25NL/50NL? I've never played on Party, so I have no idea how the InterPoker games are compared to the games there. I've played almost only on Prima previously, and I must say that so far, after 1400 hands or something, I feel like at least the 100NL opposition is tougher on InterPoker than Prima. Some of the differences I've noticed are:

- Players on InterPoker tend to keep themselves full stacked, ie they buy new chips when they aren't full stacked. I suppose this is a sign that they aren't complete donks.

- The play is tighter than at Prima. I had the idea that Prima was a rock garden, but so far play seems to be even tighter on InterPoker. Sure, it's a bit easier to pick up blinds and stuff pf.

- I feel like it's harder to get payed off the times I make a hand.

Those are a few of the things I've noticed, but I've only played ~1400 hands so it doesn't really mean anything. I'm sure that if you're good and just adjust you strategy you can beat the games better than me. Perhaps I should mentioned I played 1000 of those hands last night and run pretty bad, so that's probably affected my view.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!

Perhaps someone that's played more at Crypto/InterPoker could comment on the competition?