Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2007, 03:27 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Table Opener - New AHK script with Graphic User Interfac

[ QUOTE ]
Just the usual - Kerio Firewall, PokerAce, Pokertracker, firefox, windows task manager. Works great for opening/closing windows, just messes up when it cycles.

[/ QUOTE ]
I am not able to duplicate this, and it appears to be a rare occurance, as I have only heard of 2 instances of it and I never heard if the other person resolved it.
I don't know of anything in FTTO that could cause this, as the timer just calls the same routines to open and close tables.
I suggest temporarily disabling that firewall program, and any virus checker to see if that helps. Other than that I don't have any ideas.
nano
Old 10-25-2007, 04:51 PM

I will try that. Thanks for the quick responses.
Old 10-26-2007, 02:08 AM

nanochip: Would it be possible to add a lobby feature which lists tables currently open on all user areas? (something like pahud lobby) And then maybe add functionality to display stats for each table. This'd be a killer table selection tool.
Old 10-27-2007, 11:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nanochip: Would it be possible to add a lobby feature which lists tables currently open on all user areas? (something like pahud lobby) And then maybe add functionality to display stats for each table. This'd be a killer table selection tool.

[/ QUOTE ]
It is possible, but it may not be worth the effort since there are other programs that do this (e.g. SpadeEye).
nano
Old 10-30-2007, 07:13 AM

im using vista and i have 2 accounts with 16 tables each successfully using the ftto but when pokertracker imports (using the timer) it only says '16 files found', so im assuming its not picking up the temp files created in the other account for whatever reason

does anyone know of a solution to this

meh dont worry about it, the other account wasnt an administrator heh... i see no reason why a pretty high coverage rate for datamining could be achieved using this program

thansk a lot [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 11-05-2007, 02:55 AM

Nano,
FTTO is crashing Full Tilt on me. I have 16 tables datamining no problem but if I try to begin the operation with FTTO I get "FTP has encountered a problem and needs to close" after 2 or 3 tables are opened. Downloaded the latest version, same result. Any ideas?
Old 11-05-2007, 09:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nano,
FTTO is crashing Full Tilt on me. I have 16 tables datamining no problem but if I try to begin the operation with FTTO I get "FTP has encountered a problem and needs to close" after 2 or 3 tables are opened. Downloaded the latest version, same result. Any ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]Looks like some sort of malfunction from my computer, working fine today [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 11-16-2007, 08:29 PM

Hey Nano,

I'm not sure if this has been asked yet, but I was wondering if the next version of FTTO can have the option of opening tables based on the letter of the table name. I have two computers datamining and most of the time FTTO is opening up the same tables. I was hoping that maybe we can control the table names somehow and I thought doing it in ABC order would be great.

So I guess there would be a tab that says "all tables name starting with c and up" or "c's and Under"

Please let me know what you think of this and if that can be possible. Thank you.
Old 11-17-2007, 03:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Nano,

I'm not sure if this has been asked yet, but I was wondering if the next version of FTTO can have the option of opening tables based on the letter of the table name. I have two computers datamining and most of the time FTTO is opening up the same tables. I was hoping that maybe we can control the table names somehow and I thought doing it in ABC order would be great.

So I guess there would be a tab that says "all tables name starting with c and up" or "c's and Under"

Please let me know what you think of this and if that can be possible. Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll add it to the wish list.

In the meantime, you can sort the column of table names in the lobby on your two computers differently. Put one in alphabetical order and one in reverse.

nano
Old 11-17-2007, 07:18 AM

Is anyone having any problems with FTTO and the custom FTP tables for their celebrity pros, (e.g. Matt Hughes, Bruce Buffer 1/2 NL FR)? FTTO is not closing those tables for me when they break.