Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-30-2007, 09:48 PM

Default Re: The official NETELLER thread. (193 days on.) #3 of 3.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This might sound weird but is anyone else a bit saddened that they'll be getting their money back soon? All this waiting for it made me value it even more, and not that it's on its way it just doesn't have that same appeal.

[/ QUOTE ]

PM me your PS account # and I'll take a LOT of your $$$ and send you erratic emails about when I'll give it back with no interest.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL
Old 07-30-2007, 11:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This might sound weird but is anyone else a bit saddened that they'll be getting their money back soon? All this waiting for it made me value it even more, and not that it's on its way it just doesn't have that same appeal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhhh.....No?
Old 07-31-2007, 12:22 AM

[censored] sweet!

I had pretty much figured my $500 for gone.
Cashed out successfully, 3 business days till profit.
Old 07-31-2007, 12:53 AM

"Neteller's Executive VP of Marketing and Sales, Dan Star tells APCW that withdrawals to US clients will be processed Monday. Mr. Star states that funds "are actually sitting in our accounts in the US and will be ready for distribution on Monday the 30th." Dan Star also told APCW's Jay Todd that he expects those who are requesting payment by electronic funds transfer (ACH) on Monday to have the funds in their bank account by the end of next week."

i dont plan on it being there within the 3 business days after reading that....but it would be nice
Old 07-31-2007, 02:11 AM

Default Re: When You Withdraw, Check Your Account Details Very Carefully!

[ QUOTE ]
I just did my Neteller withdrawal. Although I still have the same bank account associated with Neteller that I have always had, and I never had any difficulty prior to January 18th in making electronic deposits or withdrawals, the bank information that was presented to me for verification today was inaccurate. The bank account number that Neteller showed me was missing two digits and the routing number was completely wrong. As much as I would have preferred receiving my money via EFT, I opted for Neteller to send me a check.

A word to the wise: make absolutely certain that the account information that Neteller asks you to verify is 100% accurate!

[/ QUOTE ]

The bank my account was at was bought, so on the "Bank Information" page the "Bank Name" field is wrong, but the account number and routing number are both still correct. Does anybody know if I could have problems if I try the EFT?
Old 07-31-2007, 02:26 AM

You should be fine. The bank name really doesn't matter when sending or receiving wires or ach
s just the aba# and a/c matter. Bank name is sometimes used just to validate that you gave them a correct routing #, I doubt seriously if they will be validating bank names.
Old 07-31-2007, 02:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just did my Neteller withdrawal. Although I still have the same bank account associated with Neteller that I have always had, and I never had any difficulty prior to January 18th in making electronic deposits or withdrawals, the bank information that was presented to me for verification today was inaccurate. The bank account number that Neteller showed me was missing two digits and the routing number was completely wrong. As much as I would have preferred receiving my money via EFT, I opted for Neteller to send me a check.

A word to the wise: make absolutely certain that the account information that Neteller asks you to verify is 100% accurate!

[/ QUOTE ]

The bank my account was at was bought, so on the "Bank Information" page the "Bank Name" field is wrong, but the account number and routing number are both still correct. Does anybody know if I could have problems if I try the EFT?

[/ QUOTE ]

You will be fine.
Old 07-31-2007, 03:17 AM

I am American but have money in Party Poker. I don't have a foreign bank account so i can't withdraw my money. Can I transfer my money into Neteller and withdraw that money to an American bank account or is it only money that has been in one's Neteller account before they stopped servicing the US?
Old 07-31-2007, 10:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"Neteller's Executive VP of Marketing and Sales, Dan Star tells APCW that withdrawals to US clients will be processed Monday. Mr. Star states that funds "are actually sitting in our accounts in the US and will be ready for distribution on Monday the 30th." Dan Star also told APCW's Jay Todd that he expects those who are requesting payment by electronic funds transfer (ACH) on Monday to have the funds in their bank account by the end of next week."

i dont plan on it being there within the 3 business days after reading that....but it would be nice

[/ QUOTE ]

well neteller was wrong with their timeframe yet again.

The money is already in my account!
Old 07-31-2007, 10:27 AM

Withdrew from neteller yesterday via EFT. Money is in my BofA account now.