Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Why aren't I the voluptuous black lady?
Because I'm a douche 31 26.27%
Because I'm stupid 24 20.34%
Because I don't like +EV 63 53.39%
Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 02:04 PM

Default Re: FutureDoc, Look inside.....[CENSORED] THREAD! [CENSORED] THREAD!

Found the Greg Oden Commercial on Youtube.
Old 11-06-2007, 02:18 PM

is there a hand history converter for AP tournement?
Old 11-06-2007, 02:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Found the Greg Oden Commercial on Youtube.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow I still can't stop laughing. I now know what I'll be doin' all day at work today, [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

Yugoslav
Old 11-06-2007, 02:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
is there a hand history converter for AP tournement?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think POTRIPPER has one.
Old 11-06-2007, 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If prestige is the magician movie, I really liked t hat one as well and mike I think you would enjoy it.... back to complaining (before I take the day off tomorrow)

My last 80 non-$100 sngs, finish distro:

6, 4, 10, 15, 6, 10, 8, 11, 3, 5

Av profit -$53, av stake $220, Av ROI -22%, Total profit -4209

Busted top set first hand of $300s today twice, once to gutshot which called psb flop and turn, other was with 66 to 69 AI on 236 flop, spade spade for his backdoor flush.

$500 3 way aipf on the bubble AK, AQ, AJ (third caller) ship the river J, gg Scott.

Its not like this downswing really hurts my life roll or anything, but the site/network im playing at right now doesnt have alot of higher buyins running, and when they do it is just crushing my soul to be getting smashed in them so hohrrendously

[/ QUOTE ]

WELLLL last night I decided to start to look for some leaks and what not, and ended up discovering that there are two different colluding 'pairs' that are in EVERY ONE of these $200+ buyin tournaments with me. I am pretty new to sharkscope, and finding this out really filled me with rage.

Here is a snippit from one of my sharkscope screenshots - player on the right is a losing fish at lowstakes but is somehow cr ushing the 200+ buyins for a 52% ROI. His friend on the left is a good player on his own, but check it when hes cheating. As I mentioned e arlier, I played 80 games at $200+ on this site (they dont run often) and 66 of them have been with the players from this pic. There is also another 'cheating team' in alot of the games, although not as dramatic

Old 11-06-2007, 03:06 PM

Wow Scotty. I assume you reported this? Keep us updated.
Old 11-06-2007, 03:12 PM

I don't see how it's possible to collude profitably in 6-max.

EDIT: I'm not denying that's a fantastic Sharkscope screen shot. I'd just be damned impressed to see how two people could successfully pay 36% of the prize pool and win when the payouts are 65/35.
Old 11-06-2007, 03:29 PM

Adderall: How awesome is it and where can I get it?
Old 11-06-2007, 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]

WELLLL last night I decided to start to look for some leaks and what not, and ended up discovering that there are two different colluding 'pairs' that are in EVERY ONE of these $200+ buyin tournaments with me. I am pretty new to sharkscope, and finding this out really filled me with rage.

Here is a snippit from one of my sharkscope screenshots - player on the right is a losing fish at lowstakes but is somehow cr ushing the 200+ buyins for a 52% ROI. His friend on the left is a good player on his own, but check it when hes cheating. As I mentioned e arlier, I played 80 games at $200+ on this site (they dont run often) and 66 of them have been with the players from this pic. There is also another 'cheating team' in alot of the games, although not as dramatic

[/ QUOTE ]

Its only 110 games. I'd need to see some suspect hands to be convinced.
Old 11-06-2007, 03:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If prestige is the magician movie, I really liked t hat one as well and mike I think you would enjoy it.... back to complaining (before I take the day off tomorrow)

My last 80 non-$100 sngs, finish distro:

6, 4, 10, 15, 6, 10, 8, 11, 3, 5

Av profit -$53, av stake $220, Av ROI -22%, Total profit -4209

Busted top set first hand of $300s today twice, once to gutshot which called psb flop and turn, other was with 66 to 69 AI on 236 flop, spade spade for his backdoor flush.

$500 3 way aipf on the bubble AK, AQ, AJ (third caller) ship the river J, gg Scott.

Its not like this downswing really hurts my life roll or anything, but the site/network im playing at right now doesnt have alot of higher buyins running, and when they do it is just crushing my soul to be getting smashed in them so hohrrendously

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So 66 of the 80 games you played at the site have been with these two? Sounds like you're part of the "team". They could be colluding but the percentage of games played together isn't so high that it's definite.
Closed Thread