Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2007, 07:00 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

Hi nano,

I said standard because I'm not sure what size is exactly small, med, or large. It's the default size the tables open at when FT is first started. Approx 800x600. I ran using debug mode Setup. Everything checks out (yes to all including the ImagesXP folder exists.)

I can exit out of the program properly when just one table is open and it looks like FTS is exiting now when I open more than one money table. I guess that one time was a fluke. Sorry about that.
Old 06-28-2007, 11:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi nano,

I said standard because I'm not sure what size is exactly small, med, or large. It's the default size the tables open at when FT is first started. Approx 800x600. I ran using debug mode Setup. Everything checks out (yes to all including the ImagesXP folder exists.)

I can exit out of the program properly when just one table is open and it looks like FTS is exiting now when I open more than one money table. I guess that one time was a fluke. Sorry about that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try going into the Table tab and selecting a size from there (FTS will resize your tables). The latest version now presses the Wait for Big Blind button for me. I'm using racetrack tables, not classic, though.
Old 06-28-2007, 07:32 PM

Hi Nano, having a bit of a problem with the "Auto Click Bet/Raise after Street Bet" function. I've got the mouse code set to XBUTTON2 and I've checked the auto bet option at the bottom of the street bet page... but nothing happens when I click the XBUTTON2 on my mouse.

The funny thing is that the auto-bet feature seemed to work the first time I tried it (20 minutes ago), but then it stopped all of a sudden.

In case this is relevant, I can set XBUTTON1 and 2 to the manual stack reload feature without a problem - it's only the auto-bet thing that doesn't work.
Old 06-28-2007, 08:24 PM

Oh, hmm, guess I misunderstood the purpose of the auto bet thing... so I retract the previous question [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-28-2007, 10:32 PM

Just bought the script today but can't figure out if it's posible too asing xbutton1 to raise (with a singel click) the amount that typed into the "street bet" tab. Do I have to use one key to place the number in the box and another to bet it? please help me out (This is on FTP HU NLHE Cashgame tables, haven't tried 6max etc)

cheers!
Old 06-28-2007, 11:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just bought the script today but can't figure out if it's posible too asing xbutton1 to raise (with a singel click) the amount that typed into the "street bet" tab. Do I have to use one key to place the number in the box and another to bet it? please help me out (This is on FTP HU NLHE Cashgame tables, haven't tried 6max etc)

[/ QUOTE ]

You can do that in two ways...

On the Street bet - ring tab
a. Put XButton1 in the top Mouse code box
b. check "Preset Bet Window to 1 click amount above".
c. check "Auto Click Bet/Raise Button after street bet"

On the Street bet - ring tab
a. leave the top Mouse code box blank
b. check "Preset Bet WIndow to 1 click amount above.
c. uncheck "Auto Click Bet/Raise Button after street bet"
On the Actions1 tab
c. put XButton1 in the "Click RIght Button"
d. check "Enable These Controls"

If these don't work, there may be a problem with using Xbutton1 on your mouse. Substitute F1 for XButton 1 in the above settings to see if F1 will work (when you press F1 on your keyboard). If F1 does work, but not XButton1, you many have to do some things to get your mouse to send the XButton1 command. There is some help about this on the web documentation page for FTS.
nano
Old 06-29-2007, 10:29 AM

Ok I got it to work but to be honest the script won't help me to inprove the speed of my game due to the 1-2 second it takes for FTS to make an action. Is there anyway I can speed this up? Or some option that let you preform an action at another table while FTS still processing your last action?
Old 06-29-2007, 10:41 AM

Auto reload is only working on one of my two monitors. Does table sizes matter? On the working monitor table sizes are default, but on the other montior table sizes is set to 640x467 pixels.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Auto reload is only working on one of my two monitors. Does table sizes matter? On the working monitor table sizes are default, but on the other montior table sizes is set to 640x467 pixels.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, Auto Reload requires that you use one of the 3 tables sizes specified on the "tables tab" - in the table size box. The software uses image recognition to read the hero's stack size, and consequently needs one of these fixed sizes.
nano
Old 06-29-2007, 03:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok I got it to work but to be honest the script won't help me to inprove the speed of my game due to the 1-2 second it takes for FTS to make an action. Is there anyway I can speed this up? Or some option that let you preform an action at another table while FTS still processing your last action?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm surprised you are seeing those kind of delays. The only time I've seen that is with older (slow) computers. Typically the delay is about 1/2 a second for a few of the features.

You can try turning off some of the features, especially the displays and uncheck "Preset Bet window to 1 click amount above" on the street bet tab. Additionally, use the pot size bet at the bottom of the fixed bet tab, instead of setting a fixed bet box to 100%.

You can check what is using up your computer resources by going to the WIndows task manager window (press Control-Alt-Del) and click on the Processes tab. There you can see what percentage of your cpu time each program is using. Typically on my laptop with a number of tables open, FullTiltshortcuts.exe is using 0-5% of the cpu time (I'm running a 2Ghz dual core laptop). On some slower computers I have seen it where the Full Tilt application will use 60% of the cpu time with a few tables open and then the delays were noticeable.
nano