Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2007, 05:48 AM

Default Cancun TR (no cliffs long)

Note: I started this in the "what have you lost" thread, but I got off subject, so I'll just mnake this into its own thread. Skip down to the XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX if you dont wanan read how we managed to lose like 400$ in liquor.

4 years ago, Cancun Mexico.

The hotels are monitored, no liquor brought in (they make good money selling drinks inside the hotels). So we figure we will load up a bag, and sneak it in. I already did it; two bags with prolly 20 or so bottles.

Well this time, we are drunk at the store, and we realize we have no bags to put the stuff in, so we send a runner back to the hotel to bring two duffle bags. 90 minute later he gets back, we have been drinking through out next door since he took so long, he said he got lost. I'd say he was prolly drunker than us, IDK. Bottom line, we were asking to get [censored] some way. Anyway, we say" [censored] it", and instead of buy cheapo, we buy some moderate crap to impress ppl. Furthermore we ere also buys for another group (superbad style), so were were gunan be balln'

I'd say we bought 32 - 38 bottles of liquor, and maybe 96 beers. about 8 -12 of the bottles would be for the other party we were buying for. The main reason for this quantity was our friends (who i snuck the bottles in) wen through about 8 bottles, and 20-50 beers in a day. There was 4 of them. So we figured we'd be sharing our drinks w/ ppl so we'd need a lot as well.

Anyway, we only fit 1/3 into the duffle bags, the rest goes into our backpacks, as well as into plastic/paper bags. Each of us is carrting like 30lbs of liquor, pretty sweet IMO. Grand total was [censored] sky high. Close to 800 I'd say. The girls gave us about 200, we each put in 100$ for ourselves (to last like 5 days) and then there was some extra money we were excited about (maybe $100-200?) found or stolen, I dont remember how much it was or why we had it.

Anyway, we were stoked. through out all my high school parties, I had never actually seen this many full bottles. So we start walking, it raining. And this [censored] is heavvvvyy. We actually started tossing the beers. B/c we were really tiered. We p[rolly tossed 10 or 15 of em, when we said we should prolly drink the stuff in the glass bottles b/c the glass is effing heavy. So we started pounding.

10 minutes later the 4 of us finished a warm bottle of some liquor. I puked, as did my buddy. And were were ready to go; 1 more bottle of warm liquor. This one took like 20 minutes. Maybe more, like an hour. Next thing we know there is like 4 or 10 strangers chilling w/ us, and were are handing them bottles at will. By naw we are fuuuuukkked up. And I mean, borderline dangerous. Anyway, some time passes, and next thing I know, My bud and I are split up w/ the other two buds. We figure well meet up at the hotel, so we eventually get on a bus, and just ride. We get off somewhere and start walking again, since bus stops like .3 miles away from the tell. Not sure if it was correct stop or not, all I know is we realize that we only have 1 backpack and 1 duffel bag full of liquor, when really we should have at least like 5 things w/ liquor. So we decide, its prolly w/ our buddies and all is good. Now things get hazy. We decide to sit/lay down b/c we are in wrong area. And we dont wanan drink. Mainly we wanan pass out. All i know is I left my bud, or he left me. And I got to the hotel, but w/o any bags. They were either confiscated, or i left them somewhere, or IDK. Also, some friends spotted me near the hotel, and I crashed at their room, instead of my own.

Next day I head back to our room, and only 1 of us is there sleeping. I see he made it back w/ a backpack w/ like 2-3 full bottles in it. Over the course of the day, the other two show up, w/ only 1 bag. It was a duffle bag w/ like 9 beers, and like 9 bottles in it. We got in a nice fight b/c naturally we all blamed it on one another. I mean we each had on backpacks, plus we had bags in each hand, meaning there were 12 bags total (2 of which were big ass duffel bags). So we were pissed. The girls were pissed, we prolly made up some BS and told them we'd pat them back when we got home. We weren't too close to them so, that kind of let us off the hook a bit.

Anyway, really we didnt lose that much, b/c we kept all the bottles (even if they were ordered for the girls), plus some of the liquor was free rolled due to the extra cash we had, plus we pounded a decent chunk on our way back. In reality us four prolly lost only 70$ each.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

This was like only day 2-3 of the trip, and we had like 4-5 days left, so we went back later and bought. This time it was a success. Not nearly as much, but enough to last a day or two. I was actually sleeping. I remember I slept till about 5pm. My buddies were asking if I was arright, I guess I was just tiered. Anyway, I missed breakfast, lunch, so I got up just in time for some dinner. We ate, and went clubbing. Clubbers were lame IMO. They were full of drunk teenagers, and it was like so blah. So usually I would go to club, go to next club, etc... Just hop. I would get back around 6-7 pm, my buds were usually sound asleep.

Random stories from trip:

A memorable moment was when my buddy found [censored] in his bag. Yeas, real human poo. One of my buddies had diarrhea, and he crapped his pants. SO to make it look like it was not him, he put his boxers into someone else's bag. Very LOL imo.

The same friend who was framed for pooing in his pants awoke me from my slumber by smashing a bottle of beer on our tile floor, and collapsing against a wall. He literally just passed out while standing. Next thing I know, as I am laying in my bed, my two other buds are laughing and trying to pull him towards the bathroom, b/c apparently he was puking all over our deck (and off it towards the pool).

I had a security worker open the door to my room while my friend was banging a girl. I was drunk and didnt know why the door was not opening, (he locked it manually) the card swipe didint work. SO I got a Mexican to open it; very lol. I come in, and the gril pretends she is like passed out, at first I am like WTF, the nI see a condom, on a table (which he took from my bag). I get hell pissed. The girl runs out of our room (she is a friend of both of us) and I am about to throw it down w/ my friend for going through my bag. I take the (used) condom and shove it in his face. Yeah, I think i sunk to a low there. Anyway, we wrestle, then we chill out, start hugging, grab our friends cigarettes, start smoking them in the room, and then go clubbing.

Almost got the [censored] beaten out of my by some 50yo dudes. Me and some other pals, (not roomate buds) were chiling, when these drunk 45yo come buy and we chat them up. They go to some place and bring us a bunch of free fodd, and so we start walking along beach with them, b/c they seem nice. I digg old chiks, but only if they are milfs, these birds were like 5.5's tops, maybe 6.0 (considering they are old). Anyway, one of my buds is all over them. Like trying to touch them and hsit, they dont really ubject (they dont fling themselves on him either), anyway, eventaully their husbands meet 8up and are like "wtf". NOt realizing they are husbands I tell one guy to "eff off". Then the lady is like "hunny they were just helping us..." I was like "oh sheet". Guy gets hella heated, and claims he is gunna beta the [censored] out of us, I tell him we will sue him b/c were are not 18 yeat. The women get all upset. I really dont wanan fight these guys b/c we will get our asses kicked, and right as it seemed all cool, my drunk friend makes a comment about the guys wife, and the guy charges at him. And I am like holly effffff. I know my friend will die b/c he is like 3x drunker than me, so I block the guy from the side (like in football) as he lunges for my bud. He flies into the sand, much easier then I expected, and then I realize these guys must be about as sheetfaced as us. Well my friend goes for him while this guys in on the sand but I kind of block him out, and the other husbands like get us away form the guy on the sand. We argue for like 10 minutes, and then after it all we are all cool and have a good laugh.

Another good story is how we were left at the hotel even when the bus to airport left b/c we had like 300$ in damages we had to pay:

The main room door was cracked (My buddy and I cracked it b/c our drunk friend would not open it)

The furniture was damaged (we would open our beer bottles buy placing the cap near an edge of furniture and then slamming down on the bottle, thus chipping away the wood)

Lost Key

Some other bull sheet I cant remember.

We had to get the company that sponsored the trip to pay for it, or something and then we pay back, IDK.

Another good story is when we almost had a 10 on 10 brawl w/ some NY guys in the hotel lobby b/c we came storming into the hotel dressed in garbage bags (as to not get wet) all talking w/ stereotypical east coast accents. Im too tiered to write about it though.

Also as story of how my and a slightly chubby (with small breasts, is this normal?) short girl did it. Huge beat: hear friend was so hot, and were were on a bed and she was licking my ear, then we left the room and she said she had to go do something. The chubster knew I was into her friend more than her, so she quickly like took me elsewhere so taht the hot one would not find us, dang i was an idiot)
Old 09-25-2007, 05:51 AM

Default Re: Cancun TR (no cliffs long)

no pics?
no believe.
Old 09-25-2007, 05:56 AM

there is nothing to take pictures of. while these stories might sound "eventful", taht place is a crap hole imo and I will prolly never go there again.

Maybe its due to fact that it rained for like 80% of time, and I was relaly drunk the whole tim, and there were so many douche bags there.
Old 09-25-2007, 06:04 AM

sounds more like college than any other description i've ever heard.
Old 09-25-2007, 09:42 AM

Ugh, this was horrible. I want 5 minutes of my life back.
Old 09-25-2007, 09:47 AM

prolly
prolly
prolly

ugh
Old 09-25-2007, 09:53 AM

If you want to put pictures up of this story, just post a picture of crap, becuase thats what this story is.
Old 09-25-2007, 10:56 AM

john, i hope youre still drunk from your trip. that can only explain that wreck of a post you just wrote.
Old 09-25-2007, 12:43 PM

[ ] someone got laid
[ ] thread delivers
Old 09-25-2007, 12:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Also as story of how my and a slightly chubby (with small breasts, is this normal?) short girl did it. Huge beat: hear friend was so hot, and were were on a bed and she was licking my ear, then we left the room and she said she had to go do something. The chubster knew I was into her friend more than her, so she quickly like took me elsewhere so taht the hot one would not find us, dang i was an idiot)

[/ QUOTE ]

lol at thinking the hot one didn't pull a bait and switch on you like 100% of the time here