FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2007, 06:10 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

hey nano, sent you an email. thanks.
Old 06-08-2007, 07:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Version 0.86 6/8/07
1. Removed beeps when the program is not able to reload chips.
2. Improved the Click Time button function so that it doesn't activate the table when it clicks the button.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, awesome, thanks for the quick turn around!
Old 06-08-2007, 07:53 PM

Thanx for quick updates.
Cheers.
Old 06-08-2007, 08:33 PM

Ok, I hate doing this, but I was wondering if there could be a way to turn off the forcing of the current table to the top when another auto-activates? I know I'm the one that requested it in the first place, but the way the auto-activated table flashes on top can get disorienting after a while. That's the only thing I could ask for as an improvement (de-provement?). I'd send an extra $10 for the trouble because this prog is so sick awesome for the way I play.
Old 06-09-2007, 05:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, I hate doing this, but I was wondering if there could be a way to turn off the forcing of the current table to the top when another auto-activates? I know I'm the one that requested it in the first place, but the way the auto-activated table flashes on top can get disorienting after a while. That's the only thing I could ask for as an improvement (de-provement?). I'd send an extra $10 for the trouble because this prog is so sick awesome for the way I play.

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume you use cascaded tables. Is this true?
Do you check any of the four bottom-left checkboxes on the Tables tab?

Assuming you operate with none of these boxes checked with cascaded tables, I think I can see your problem. Full Tilt brings a pending table to the top but does not activate it (which leaves an activated table lower in the pile). FTS then brings the active table to the top.

So a solution for you would be to only bring the active table to the top when the user is using the "Automatically Move to next table with pending action" feature of FTS.

Let me know if my assumptions about your usage are correct, and if this would solve it for you.

nano
Old 06-09-2007, 01:02 PM

I actually use "activate table when mouse is over table" because that's now how I navigate the cascades without risking a misclick by trying to observe another table, and it works great. With "automatically move to next table with pending action", the cursor goes to the home position, which can make it hard to follow at times.

My setup is kind of a reverse cascade, going from top right to bottom left instead of top left to bottom right. This way allows me to see if there are buttons present (either the blue ones or the black rectangle with pre-action checkboxes) in any of the windows at any time, so I know where I have a hand.
Old 06-09-2007, 02:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I actually use "activate table when mouse is over table" because that's now how I navigate the cascades without risking a misclick by trying to observe another table, and it works great. With "automatically move to next table with pending action", the cursor goes to the home position, which can make it hard to follow at times.

My setup is kind of a reverse cascade, going from top right to bottom left instead of top left to bottom right. This way allows me to see if there are buttons present (either the blue ones or the black rectangle with pre-action checkboxes) in any of the windows at any time, so I know where I have a hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

Chicken:
I put a special version of FTS on my website for you to try here.
It consists of just the .exe file, so copy it over your existing one.
Let me know if this does what you are looking for. I prevent the active table from jumping to the top, if the pending table feature is off.
nanochip
Old 06-10-2007, 09:44 PM

You came through for me again, nano. It works perfectly. I transferred $10 to your FTP account.

edit: well, I tried, but it got declined for some reason. I'll just do it through Paypal.
Old 06-10-2007, 10:44 PM

I cant seem to get the OSD stack info to work.
Old 06-10-2007, 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I cant seem to get the OSD stack info to work.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, there's a problem with it... I'll have it fixed in the next release.