Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2007, 02:10 AM

Default Tues TV: Beauty and the Geek; and Reaper

Who else watches these? They are two of my faves.

B&G has some pretty hot chicks, and its interesting to watch them interact with guys they'd never talk to in an everyday setting.

Reaper is like the new version of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, except for the lack of fighting; and the action scenes aren't that good. The characters are pretty likeable, and the romance is one where you are cheering for the lead character.
Old 10-17-2007, 04:49 PM

Default Re: Tues TV: Beauty and the Geek; and Reaper

B&G is the most amusing show on TV. It's been one of my favorites for the last four seasons. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] this show.
Old 10-17-2007, 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

B&G has some pretty hot chicks, and its interesting to watch them interact with guys they'd never talk to in an everyday setting.

Reaper is like the new version of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, except for the lack of fighting; and the action scenes aren't that good. The characters are pretty likeable, and the romance is one where you are cheering for the lead character.

[/ QUOTE ]

A guy a used to play cards with is (was) on Beauty and the Geek. That was about my only incentive to watch it. Now that he is gone, no point to watch.
Old 10-17-2007, 05:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A guy a used to play cards with is (was) on Beauty and the Geek. That was about my only incentive to watch it. Now that he is gone, no point to watch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which guy was it? And what was he like as a poker player?
Old 10-18-2007, 10:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Which guy was it? And what was he like as a poker player?

[/ QUOTE ]

Luke. I knew his brother mainly. He was pretty much a lucky donkey when I played him, calling anything and getting lucky. It wasn't *too* serious, low buy-in college tournaments 4 years ago, although a few of us in the game took it more seriously.

He struck me as a bit awkward when he talked but wasn't really *that* dorky, which is I guess why they voted him out.