1-10K 18 21.43%
10-100K 11 13.10%
100-500K 6 7.14%
500-1000K 3 3.57%
> 1000K 22 26.19%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-07-2007, 09:20 PM

Default Re: Stars Bet Pot AHK ?

I understand this is new..on the older version ("n")I had changed the settings so that:

CTRL was fold
SHIFT was call/check
SPACE was all-in..
also right click was (1 .75 .66 .5)

..and now i don't know how to adjust these..

Can anyone help
Old 08-07-2007, 09:29 PM

You need to go to the folder that your bet pot files are in- Dave has created a user freindly set up where people with custom keys have a seperate file with their keys in it- the default keys are in "betpot default keys" which you will see- you need to change this to your setup- from there you will just download future scripts that he alters but not changing your personal keys file. Unfortunately if you wiped the script with your changed keys you are going to have to set up this file for the first and only time.
Old 08-07-2007, 09:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
last time i was able to figure it out, just needed to change ssnl to tourney for the right button.

How do I do it now?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I understand this is new..on the older version ("n")I had changed the settings so that:

CTRL was fold
SHIFT was call/check
SPACE was all-in..
also right click was (1 .75 .66 .5)

..and now i don't know how to adjust these..

Can anyone help

[/ QUOTE ]

The changes required are the same as in previous version, only that in the update version "Q" (and in all that will follow it, including this "R" version) I moved the hotkey setup in to a seperate file, so such changes need no longer be made when there are updates - you can just copy the hotkey file to the new version folder.

hokey settings are now stored in "betpot_hotkey_defaults.AHK" - it is in the top level folder - open with notepad or whatever, and make the hotkey settings you like (such as SPACE for all-in) for hopefully the last time [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

any help?

dave.
Old 08-07-2007, 09:39 PM

I'm apparently retarded. I downloaded the new zip file but the script will not open? It says, filename #includefile bet_pot_default_hotkeys cannot be opened.

I haven't done this since about the first or second version....is there something else that I need to do? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 08-07-2007, 09:40 PM

I downloaded BetPot-v2r but when I tried to run betpot_default_hotkeys.ahk it says I have the error (004: Pot(getid(), "1 1 1 1", "smallblind", "ssnl", 0).

When I tried to run BetPot-v0.2r, I have the error (1763: amount := RegExReplace(amount, "[A-Za-z]").

Anything I can do or has this problem been posted before?

Ok, this is weird. It said "program will exit" and I don't see any AHK icon in the task bar but my scrolling works for bet sizes ...
Old 08-07-2007, 09:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I downloaded BetPot-v2r but when I tried to run betpot_default_hotkeys.ahk ....

[/ QUOTE ]

Do not run betpot_default_hotkeys, just edit it with your chosen settings - it gets imported by the main BetPot-v0.2r script when you run that.
[ QUOTE ]

When I tried to run BetPot-v0.2r, I have the error (1763: amount := RegExReplace(amount, "[A-Za-z]").

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to update your AHK version so it knows about the RegEx functions - here

[ QUOTE ]

but my scrolling works for bet sizes

[/ QUOTE ]

Stars can now scroll on it's own, but only in BBs (no SB, no Pot%, no arbitrary amounts) - and it scrolls backwards.

dave.
Old 08-07-2007, 09:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm apparently retarded. I downloaded the new zip file but the script will not open? It says, filename #includefile bet_pot_default_hotkeys cannot be opened.

I haven't done this since about the first or second version....is there something else that I need to do? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

have you extracted the zip to a folder, and running the main BetPot-v0.2r from there, not a shortcut?
Old 08-07-2007, 09:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I downloaded BetPot-v2r but when I tried to run betpot_default_hotkeys.ahk ....

[/ QUOTE ]

Do not run betpot_default_hotkeys, just edit it with your chosen settings - it gets imported by the main BetPot-v0.2r script when you run that.
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to update your AHK version so it knows about the RegEx functions - here

[ QUOTE ]

but my scrolling works for bet sizes

[/ QUOTE ]

Stars can now scroll on it's own, but only in BBs (no SB, no Pot%, no arbitrary amounts) - and it scrolls backwards.

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]
I was like, "fk ... I forgot to mention it scrolls backwards." haha. It works now w/ the updated version of AHK.

Thanks!
Old 08-07-2007, 09:54 PM

I should have realized that...thanks!
Old 08-07-2007, 09:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I downloaded BetPot-v2r but when I tried to run betpot_default_hotkeys.ahk it says I have the error (004: Pot(getid(), "1 1 1 1", "smallblind", "ssnl", 0).

Anything I can do or has this problem been posted before?

Ok, this is weird. It said "program will exit" and I don't see any AHK icon in the task bar but my scrolling works for bet sizes ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Same problem plz help this tech noob =(