Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-18-2007, 04:55 PM

Default cheep thrills at the bellagio

Well yesterday was an interesting day to say the least. I was at the B watching a friend play in one of the wpt events. More on that in another post, later.

I couldn't resist taking the MIGHTY DODGE into valet, even tho I usually self-park. When I dropped off my 22 year old truck (two gas cans and assorted junk in the back) I tipped the valet girl and told her "take good care of this baby, make sure she don't get scratched.".

To those who have seen my truck, the humor won't be lost, and it wasn't on the valet girl either. Next time I'll have to give her another buck. (Sike I always give 'em a couple few bucks both directions).

This got me to thinkin' we should have a valet contest during the next magoo fest, with categories and everything.

Al
Old 04-18-2007, 05:07 PM

Default Re: cheep thrills at the bellagio

Al....I did this the Christmas that just passed. My Company had a private little xmas party for about 12 people that work here at a really fancy ass Rest. and I valet parked the ol' 93 F150. My truck is that ugly pine green with a cloth bench seat, 150k miles and the expected number of smashes, rust and hood that looks like it was used in one of those commercials where they drop all the big rocks into the bed..lol
ohhh...yea....it's a stick shift too. Of course I made similar remarks to the lucky lad who parked it for me. When we were leaving I watched the kid that went to get it and it was in the lot right next to an Sl500 AMG....Gave me my chukle for the day.