Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2007, 12:10 AM

Default The 4400

I caught the season 4 premier yesterday when it reran at midnight. It is definitely my favorite drama on TV right now - and I'm really excited that it runs in the summer, because I might actually be able to watch all of the episodes as they air instead of afterward. I feel it has just enough believability to make it watchable while still being very entertainoing and appealing to my nerd sci-fi love.

Anyone else watch this show? None of my friends have heard of it, but USA seems to promote it pretty heavily so I guess it is pretty popular.

Old 06-19-2007, 12:16 AM

Default Re: The 4400

I took the time to watch the first 3 seasons a few months ago, not really sure why, sorta a by the numbers xfiles knockoff. I will probably check out the 4th season when its done. Its alright, worth watching but not really good enough for me to really get into imo.
Old 06-19-2007, 12:40 AM

I dug the first season and started into the second and I lost interest in it. I didn't like where it was going and season one clearly wrapped up being a stand alone.

I hate when series try to come back after that.
Old 06-19-2007, 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I dug the first season and started into the second and I lost interest in it. I didn't like where it was going and season one clearly wrapped up being a stand alone.

I hate when series try to come back after that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh, although the series *could* have ended after season 1 (in that it would have not been a huge cliff-hanger) I think it would have been horribly incomplete. I have really enjoyed "learning" about promicin and its effects in the subsequent seasons.