Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-27-2007, 01:32 AM

Default Opinions on 2/3 callers on someone\'s All In..

How do ya'll feel about betting someone out with nothing or a draw when someone else is all in?? Sometimes deep in a tournie when someone would bet me out with nothing and the short stack triples up off us, it doesnt make sense to me.. I figure at least check it out until you got a pretty made hand to at least secure knocking an extra player out..

There are those times though when you do check it out with the better hand and the other person draws out on you and you say you wish you woulda bet too lol..

What are your views on this matter??
Old 07-27-2007, 01:35 AM

Default Re: Opinions on 2/3 callers on someone\'s All In..

It depends how much is in the pot/side pot. If it is a difference maker for you isolating isn't that bad, (but I would only do this with a hand not a draw or air, betting someone out with air just makes no sense as you probably won't win the pot and then your opponent just got some bank).

I think it's just vary situational. If you have a third guy all in but theres some extra money to be won in the side pot (you bet 5000 some caller and some guy all in for only 2500) that easily could be a pot worth winning.