Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2006, 12:56 AM

Default OOT - Help me respond to this girl on Craig\'s List

So I am looking around on Craig's List, and I see this post below. Since it's a hot chick posting online, I'm sure she's gotten a ton of responses in the last few hours. Help me put together a money response to send to her. Obviously if I score some sort of date with her resulting from this, a trip report will ensue.

Thanks,
Kostner

[ QUOTE ]

Jesus christ, online dating can produce some of the worst dates ever. The last guy i went out with brought a sock puppet... a [censored] sock puppet... on our date and tried to talk to me with it. To be cute, I think. But it freaked me out. Seriously. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but no sock puppets please. And if my use of "jesus christ" offended you, we're probably not a good match. I'd prefer someone funny. Not like "I have a great sense of humor" funny, but seriously funny. And if you're reading this thinking "Hey, I'm funny!" then you're probably not. Also, I know that all of you say that you love to hike. And I also know that most of you dont. I'm the same way. I like nature. I enjoy hanging out there occasionally. But I don't subscribe to backpacker magazine and I'm not going to imply that I do. And this is important: i am totally retarded for my cat. Like baby-noises retarded. I like my cat more than I will probably ever like you. You should like my cat more than me too. other stuff: - I'm totally into that Flash Gordon movie with the Queen soundtrack (Flash... AHHHH AHHHHH!). - I enjoy foreign films, but not like those people that enjoy foreign films on the first and second dates, then only like football. I really enjoy them, and will probably want to see them on my third and fourth dates too. - I dont swear much, but i would much rather hang out with people who do. People who dont swear are boring. - I sell my soul away in a cube from 8-5. you should be prepared to listen to me complain about this. A lot. - I listen to some really spineless this-is-what-IKEA-sounds-like music (Aimee Mann, Coldplay, Pete Yorn) - the kind of music that comes prestocked in a condo. and I know it isn't cool. I'm sorry. So if you're hoping for someone to tell you why Bee Thousand is the best GBV album, I'm probably not your type.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-13-2006, 12:58 AM

Default Re: OOT - Help me respond to this girl on Craig\'s List

Tell her she is an awful annoying shrew, maybe she's into honesty.
Old 10-13-2006, 01:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Tell her she is an awful annoying shrew, maybe she's into honesty.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] VNH ed [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2006, 01:01 AM

uh out of boredom I looked at cl the other day and its completely hopeless to find a hot chick there especially one who puts her picture in it. Guaranteed she is getting literally 100 messages a day. Don't bother with cl. Unless you want your dick sucked.
Old 10-13-2006, 01:02 AM

Still trying to figure out if she's awesome or insane. If she only has ONE cat, she's got that going for her.
Old 10-13-2006, 01:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Don't bother with cl. Unless you want your dick sucked.

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't that the point? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Seriously though...OP - why don't you write something down and post it up here, and everyone will critique it? It's pretty pointless to ask everyone to do your writing for you.
Old 10-13-2006, 01:04 AM

So the girl wants a down to earth honest guy who isn't fake, and you are asking OOT about what to say to her? Wrong move pal. Just be yourself and see how she likes you.

She sounds pretty cool. Hope it works out.

Old 10-13-2006, 01:06 AM

Ok, I will come up with something first now, and post it up here when I have it done.

To clarify, I am not trying to invent a person here for this person. I'm just trying to get my email to stand out so it won't look like every other response she'll get.
Old 10-13-2006, 01:08 AM

I think its standard to include a picture of your dick, just an FYI.
Old 10-13-2006, 01:08 AM

Maybe you should include something like, "I already like your cat better than you."

Interesting that she is so upfront, yet mentions nothing about sex.