Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-2007, 11:42 PM

Default My personal conclusion after problems with UB solved!

Hi all,

My cashout request finally went through and money came into my neteller account just now.
They promised me to give me a full detail about why they delayed my cashout for so long, because I wanted to know if "I did something wrong to raise their red flag". Never got one!
I must admit that I do have some bad taste in my mouth, because if this happens again, I wouldnt know what to do. There is absolutly nothing worse then having done nothing wrong and still be "accused" so without knowing for what.

After this experince I think this is what UB is like:

No need to discuss the level of their CS. This sux big time. They rarely reply your mail in a timely manner, and if they do so, many times it is just a standard form.

They seem to have a huge problem with "manegement". I dont feel very secure, when their security department keep asking me for personal documents, when they were already sent and recieved by them.

"The random security checks". From what I believe, that is why any cashout request in first place is being processed after 48hours. I dont think it is right of UB to reject any payouts, unless they have a clear evidence or something that made them VERY suspecious about fraud. If they have to use more then 48 hours to investigate fraud activity I will call it "fishing". Maybe they need to upgrade their system? I dont know.
From what I know, fraud activity can be as following:
- Bot
- empty a hacked account
- 2 or more ppl at same table playing together ( This is btw secured by the fact no same IP can sit at the same table) But still any suspicius hands can be reviewed to catch them playing over phone or anything else. But this is one of the thing so hard to catch, that if they keep your money for 2weeks of this reason it fishing!
- Use of another persons creditcard to deposit.
- Use of helping tools not "legal".

All these are fairly easy to "spot" with the proper security devices that one must trust UB has.

Maybe this cant be aplied in the world of poker BUT: You are innocense until proven guilty!

All in all, I started playing with UB long before PS. I like the software at UB and after they got BJ, I love that even more. I think UB is a "secure" place, meaning I dont think, they deny paying players money trying to steal them. However, the way they handle security cases and the infinite poor CS, makes me believe UB is not the place to have huge bankroll. Maybe that why not that many highrollers are to be seen in UB compared to PS.

I hope this personal experince and review from me can help you guys. And I do still have a "small" amout of bankroll at UB.