Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2007, 08:05 PM

Default Re: Please help me finding my leaks

[ QUOTE ]
do you have any idea when ongame will be supported? I will offer cash HH if you need them

p.s. I'm probably down about 10BI in EV over my last 5k hands - so disgusting [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
The last time I checked Ongame didn't save mucked showdown hands, so the luck results and EV analysis are useless.

[ QUOTE ]
Any plans on supporting Absolute?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, but not immediately. A lot of work has gone into the next version and once that's out I'll be adding support for more sites.
Old 09-20-2007, 08:31 AM

Default Re: Help with Analysis, does this mean i suck or have just hit a bad r

Hi Phil,

I am also very interested in SNG support. I play solely 9 man SNG's on FT and have tons of hand histories (4k+). Can you still use some of these? Please let me know, love to help [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-23-2007, 07:45 AM

Default All in luck

Is this ONLY hands where im all in (preflop/flop/turn)?

Old 09-23-2007, 11:58 PM

Default Re: All in luck

Hey Phil, I can't get PokerEV to work with different server settings.

Server: 192.168.2.106
Port: 5432
Username: postgres
Password: <password>
Database Name: 2007

After I click 'Set to this connection' and go back to the Databases tab, the Database listbox shows "(Default)". When I click Load Hands, I get: [ QUOTE ]
0 hands loaded from database 'Custom'

[/ QUOTE ]

"2007" is the name of my PT database. Also, I'm not sure if this matters, but if I set the Database Name to "postgres" or leave it empty, I get this error message: [ QUOTE ]
Error Connecting to the SQL server. Check that the service is started. The message was: ERROR: 42P01: relation "prefs" does not exist.

[/ QUOTE ]

My PostgreSQL service is running on my server and I am able to connect to it through pgAdmin and Pokertracker, so I know there isn't a problem there.
Old 09-24-2007, 12:56 AM

This means it's not connecting to your database. The connection option on the settings tab was a just a quick fix for someone who had a custom server, I haven't fully configured error messages, etc (but it does work).

People with similar problems have usually had an issue with Vista (running as administrator fixed it for some) or firewall software silently blocking the connection. Firewall software sometimes automatically allows localhost (the default connection) but disallows other IPs even if they're local on your machine. Also double check your port settings - people often have two versions installed at 5432 and 5433. Apart from that, if your settings are correct there's no reason it wouldn't connect.

To check if it's working, you should get a list of names in the players box and a list of sites/levels in the other boxes. It automatically does this after establishing a connection. If not, it hasn't connected and that's usually because something is blocking it.
Old 09-24-2007, 12:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Phil,

I am also very interested in SNG support. I play solely 9 man SNG's on FT and have tons of hand histories (4k+). Can you still use some of these? Please let me know, love to help [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Definitely. The more variety I get the easier it is to add error free support.

[ QUOTE ]
Is this ONLY hands where im all in (preflop/flop/turn)?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes.
Old 09-24-2007, 01:54 AM

Wait, PokerEV is working. I didn't have to manually enter the server settings as I originally thought. However, I get this error message whenever I try to load a bunch of hands:
[ QUOTE ]
Error Connecting to the SQL server. Check that the service is started. The message was: ERROR: 57014: canceling statement due to user request.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can load hands from today just fine, takes less than one second. Hands from today and yesterday (~1500) takes about 2 seconds. Hands since 3 days ago (~2100) takes 5 minutes. And hands from before that do not load. Do you know why this could be? Thanks Phil
Old 09-24-2007, 02:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I can load hands from today just fine, takes less than one second. Hands from today and yesterday (~1500) takes about 2 seconds. Hands since 3 days ago (~2100) takes 5 minutes. And hands from before that do not load. Do you know why this could be? Thanks Phil

[/ QUOTE ]
You can this error for large imports (50K-150K+ hands, depending on machine), but it shouldn't happen otherwise. The next version does queries differently so there isn't a problem loading all hands.
Old 09-24-2007, 06:40 PM

Hello guys,

english is not my native language, also i'am not sure that i understand how the software works.

Please, could you tell me what this graphs mean ?

Do i bet too much then fold ? I used to cbet a lot then fold to a raise.

I think this one indicates how bad i'am running, isn't it ?

Thanks in advance for all your help.
Old 09-25-2007, 02:27 AM

Location: On my knees praying that God shows my opponents His power

[ QUOTE ]
I am getting this message as well

[ QUOTE ]
Phil,
Love the program, it has really helped me take a long term view on bad beats thus really improving the quality of my play after a bad beat.

Anyway, I switched to a new computer and PokerEV won't open. Nearly everything is the same. Still WindowsXP, McAfee security. The only thing new is PC Tools Spyware Doctor, which I've turned off and still get the same error.

Everything else works (RealTime,Telescope,PT,PAhud) except Hold'em Manager which gives an identical error message. Roy said one other person has had same problem, but he had no solution. I was hoping you might have some ideas.

Here's the error message I get when I try to open up PokerEV

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

any progress on fixing this?