Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-15-2007, 04:48 AM

Default Re: Brag: My buddy killed a guy who tried to rob his party

How are we all overlooking the fact that the OP is full of [censored] and just read the article online??? He posted in several forums!
Old 07-15-2007, 05:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
did your friend say "i just busted a cap in ur brain" after releasing his ammunition

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah to find out how much pwn ur friend rly posseses we need to know if he yelled "Boom, headshot!"

[/ QUOTE ]
Lol.. especially if it was in authentic fps doug shouting style. ANDOHMYGODBOOOOMHEADSHOT EEEHAHAHAHAHH!
Old 07-15-2007, 05:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I did hear a rumor recently that a law was overturned in a particular state (possibly Florida) and now you can shoot an intruder fleeing your residence in the back. Can anyone confirm/deny?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is incorrect. The law was recently changed from it's prior state which consisted of the necessity to exhaust all possible methods of retreat before using deadly force. IE. If someone pulls a knife on you in the street, you would have to run instead of shooting them. The updated law no longer requires exhausting every method of retreat, if you are faced with deadly force, you may respond in kind. Shooting someone in the back when there is no eminent threat of death would be murder.

As a concealed weapons permit carrier, I would probably have done the same thing as your friend, sans speech. I would however, not feel great about taking a life as I believe all life is valuable. I just happen to consider my friends life on the floor, as well as mine and the rest of the party goers more valuable. While not happy or ecstatic about the kill, I'm sure I could sleep soundly.
Old 07-15-2007, 06:36 AM
 is offline

[ QUOTE ]
Really you guys who say you'd just shoot someone dead are insane, do you really want to live your life knowing you killed someone, to me that's the most hideous thing you could do other than rape or child molestation. Killing another human would be an impossibility for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

would you rather live knowing, that he killed your friend and you could have avoided it ?

As other posters mentioned before. This is serious business. Not movies. The reason that some posters don`t understand this is that they have not been in situations like this before.
Old 07-15-2007, 07:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How are we all overlooking the fact that the OP is full of [censored] and just read the article online??? He posted in several forums!

[/ QUOTE ]
C'mon, he posted in bbv4l. It has to be true!
Old 07-15-2007, 10:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I can't believe your friend is not going to jail?!?
He killed the guy in cold blood. If the robber made a move with his gun or something it's ok, but he just stood there and mouthed off your friend and your friend just shot him dead. That seems wrong to me and looks like 2nd degree murder.
I'm not sure about American laws but i'm sure you would be in trouble in Canada if you shot someone dead like that.

[/ QUOTE ]
WTF man? A guy comes into your house with a gun and is threating you and your family and your gonna wait until he "makes a move" until you decide to do something about it yourself??? Just, wow. Oh, and there's no chance in hell I'm warning the robber before I blast his ass.
Old 07-15-2007, 11:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My friend tells me the guy says, "you ain't gonna do [censored], bitch..." but the word bitch never got all the way out. Before he could finish the statement my friend splatters his brains all over the carpet and the guy who he had on the floor.

[/ QUOTE ]

Robber got annihilated by reverse psychology, personally I don't think I would ever shoot a guy unless he said I wasn't going to do it.
Old 07-15-2007, 11:49 AM

I hate America and most things associated with it but this dude totally got what he deserved.
Old 07-15-2007, 12:24 PM

Anyone else think this would be a happier story if the robber woulda blasted the friend and everyone else in the house. I always root for the bad guy.
Old 07-15-2007, 04:50 PM

Any time a guy comes into your house with a gun shouting LEEEEROY JENNNNKINS!, you gotta take care of business before things get outta hand.