Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2007, 01:31 PM

Default I got a nice Friday surprise

I got a really long and hilarious message from a friend (girl) on myspace today. You guys would rip it to shreds and we'd all have a good laugh.

Too bad I'd get trainwrecked in a heartbeat [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

If anyone can think of a workaround I'll post it
Old 03-23-2007, 01:34 PM

Default Re: I got a nice Friday surprise

our order of preference

1. pics of girl and c/p of message
2. pics of girl
3. c/p of message and ban for no pics
4. c/p of message
5. nothing
Old 03-23-2007, 01:38 PM

how could just posting the message lead to a trainwreck?

Ask T0ne D0wn maybe he can write up a fake one for you to claim to be real
Old 03-23-2007, 01:42 PM

Ok set my myspace to friends only. IF you are already my friend please dont trainwreck, it'd really hurt this girl's feelings [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

BUT this is too damn hilarious to not share:

[ QUOTE ]

i was gonna try and leave you a cute comment and then this crazy message but the comment box's are being gay right now and wont let me =[ sry.

anyway, i thought that you might like to know that i broke the cycle... but i think i told you that already. yeah, i realized that the age differance (6yrs) between NAME and i ment it probally wouldnt work out, then i came to realize that hes not really the kinda guy i wanna be with, idk hes ont a pda kinda guy, and not that i like to run around making out with boys infront of everyone i like to hold hands and hug and sit close yaknow? so when i found out that NAE and NAME were having sex, then they decided to tell me there in a relationship, i was pretty much cool with it. like wasnt about to go run and hangout with all of them, i mean sure im cool with it but at 1st it was still a little weird.
but that was that, and now there supposta fix my car since i got into an accident on monday, but they still havent and idk if they will.
good news though: i wasnt highly upset about the whole ordeal, i didnt hate boys, on the contrary i moved along and met a new boy.
but im doing good this time, he's 18 (turning 19 ten days after my bday), on thursday we went to the mall and i bought a dress, then we went to the playground and he actually played with me, like ran around and slided, and swung. it was so cool. then friday i went to his band practice (where im supposta go again today when they get back from md), saturday we went on a dubble date with my friend and her soon to be husband, and it was really cute then him and me went back to his place and we were hanging out in his room cuddling and what not and it was so nice cause it was like the 1st time i had ever been with a guy in any situation were were cuddling or lying together and he hasnt tried to have sex with me or put his hands down my pants.
the down side is he doesnt want a girlfriend right now, i dont get that, maybe you can help me understand this, how can a guy say he likes you and blah blah blah, but he doesnt want a girlfriend? what would giving him and i a title change? unless he has like another girl off to the side or anything. idk his brother introduced me to someone as his girlfriend, i agrueed but his brother won, cause were deffintally more then just friends.
i asked him to go to prom with me, he said he'd think about it cause he doesnt like the whole prom sene & if he does hes going for me. wich was cute.
we can talk on the phone for three hours in one night about anything and everything, granit a good hour or so of that is him trying to figure out that im saying since i dont talk into my phone, ha.
but yeah like idk it seems like i may have finally found the boy im looking for and i told him on the phone that i dont want this to be something dumb and id really like if it could develop into him and i dating at some point and he was like"well duh where did you think we where going with this?" i think since that statment ive suprised him with a few stories of the past guys ive been "talking" with. idk its really nice cause he can be really goofy most of the time, but every now and then he'll know when to say something just right, like if i say something about my mom or something he'll say that he doesnt think im a [censored] or a whore.

idk im a sucker for a sweettalker right?, ha! a sucker for any guy who shows intrust.
but seriously, i like this guy and i think with somework maybe i can break the cycle foreal. OR at least extend steps 1,2,&2.5 longer then the whole cycle offically is.

oh but yeah friday i got pulled over for speeding- didnt get a tickit, monday i got into a car accident- got a tickit.
so i still need to fix my car its not bad, its just not legal =] ha.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!! <33

lets get coffee and chat agian sometime.
ps. i should hear back from vcu by the 1st week in april

[/ QUOTE ]

Count the beats?
Old 03-23-2007, 01:46 PM

Can't believe I wasted my time reading that... especially that I have a final in an hour.
Old 03-23-2007, 01:47 PM

Wow.

Shall I assume your original message to her was "Hey what's up?"
Old 03-23-2007, 01:50 PM

Not funny?
Old 03-23-2007, 01:50 PM

That girl is a trainwreck.

I know it's jealousy motivated... but I used to be a "scene kid." They take all of the good women. If only they could see their future.

p.s. I'm 99% sure the dude has multiple other chicks on the side.
Old 03-23-2007, 01:52 PM

fwiw I'm definitely not jealous at all, this girl is way to young for me mentally (if that were not clear enough)
Old 03-23-2007, 01:57 PM

in before tl;dr