FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What's your move?
Fold 16 57.14%
Push 10 35.71%
Stop N Go 2 7.14%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-03-2006, 01:10 PM

Default Re: Mass Culling Phase II.

Meh, I think it's cool to have posters who are just contrarians, but when they have to be as bad a poster as Elaine there's something wrong.
Old 07-03-2006, 01:11 PM

Default Re: Mass Culling Phase II. *DELETED*

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Stuey,

so you are saying he dared me to exile him? what exactly needs to be fixed? Seems pretty F'n fixed to me

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored],

I dare you to exile me.

bring it bitch

[/ QUOTE ]

Stuey,

no thanks.
Old 07-03-2006, 01:12 PM

Stuey, the difference is that you're not a terrible poster. Hell, I can't imagine you losing a Survivor challenge to much of anyone. Also, you calling [censored] a bitch is hilarious. Hmm. You're really being kinda silly about this I think.
Old 07-03-2006, 01:14 PM

JoA,

We are all being silly and it is fun!

<font color="white"> bitch </font>
Old 07-03-2006, 01:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FWIW,

If popular opinion calls for the continuation of OOT survivor matchup kipin vs GambleGamble, and the admins and mods approve of it, I have no problem letting it run again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kipin, all

That would have been nice but it no longer applies as Gamble Gamble has been exiled for reasons outside of Survivor and this is not going to change anytime in the near future

[/ QUOTE ]

Censored,

The track record for this silly little exercise is a good one. Some trolls are gone, you have improved OOT. Stick with that.

This GG business is an example of where you're coming off as a little prick on a power trip. There was no overwhelming desire to get rid of GG, no one suggested that OOT would be better off without him, except perhaps Kipin. Getting all spiteful because he challenged your authority is weak. Get over it and stop taking yourself so seriously.
Old 07-03-2006, 01:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FWIW,

If popular opinion calls for the continuation of OOT survivor matchup kipin vs GambleGamble, and the admins and mods approve of it, I have no problem letting it run again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kipin, all

That would have been nice but it no longer applies as Gamble Gamble has been exiled for reasons outside of Survivor and this is not going to change anytime in the near future

[/ QUOTE ]

Censored,

The track record for this silly little exercise is a good one. Some trolls are gone, you have improved OOT. Stick with that.

This GG business is an example of where you're coming off as a little prick on a power trip. There was no overwhelming desire to get rid of GG, no one suggested that OOT would be better off without him, except perhaps Kipin. Getting all spiteful because he challenged your authority is weak. Get over it and stop taking yourself so seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

nicely put. Exiling Gamble was wrong and makes [censored] look weak.
Old 07-03-2006, 01:25 PM

I'd like you all to try something, just for fun. Try to explain the concept of this thread to ANYONE you know over the age of 12, who isn't involved in poker or 2+2. Give them all the background information they need to understand the situation and history leading up.

Report back on what kind of reaction you get.
Old 07-03-2006, 01:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FWIW,

[/ QUOTE ]

Well no [censored]! It was obvious you were going to win, way to go out on a limb there champ.
Old 07-03-2006, 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd like you all to try something, just for fun. Try to explain the concept of this thread to ANYONE you know over the age of 12, who isn't involved in poker or 2+2. Give them all the background information they need to understand the situation and history leading up.

Report back on what kind of reaction you get.

[/ QUOTE ]

My sister (26) was like "lol" and "wtf", to put it in internet terms.
Old 07-03-2006, 01:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FWIW,

[/ QUOTE ]

Well no [censored]! It was obvious you were going to win, way to go out on a limb there champ.

[/ QUOTE ]

Speaking of mass cullings.

sign's contributions to OOT appears to be like 70% bison trolling, 20% other peopel trolling and I don't know what the other 10% is but I'm going to give him a little bit of credit just 'cause I like his use of the word "champ".