Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life

Old 11-30-2007, 09:34 AM

Default Re: I can\'t sleep...

[ QUOTE ]
watch poker after dark, that sh!t will put you to sleep. make sure harman is in the ep, her weak-tight play = snoooooooze

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I have had same problem as OP lately. [censored] people slamming doors! But I managed to send myself to sleep with a few PAD episodes...
Old 11-30-2007, 09:53 AM

Twoplustwo crapped out almost instantly after I posted this, or it was my internet, but everything else was working fine.

I don't think I fell asleep until like 3:45am.

My roommate came back and I heard him watching the Speed channel. He's a [censored] dork.
Old 11-30-2007, 10:00 AM

speed channel lol... i always wondered who watched that

Italian, it sounds like you really hate your roomates and would like to kill them
Old 11-30-2007, 10:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think I fell asleep until like 3:45am

[/ QUOTE ]
radical!

Seriously, when I couldn't get to sleep which was often, I would just not go to school and sleep in. Then again; im pretty cool!
Old 11-30-2007, 11:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Italian, it sounds like you really hate your roomates and would like to kill them

[/ QUOTE ]

It's just my one roommate is so [censored] dumb, he doesn't get it. He cooks and then 1.) He gets [censored] all over the place. I have no idea how he can make a mess like he does, and then it sits there all week until my other roommate cleans it up because I refuse to clean up after him, or 2.) He never does his own dishes. The pot he used yesterday to cook something is still sitting on the stove burner with dried whatever it was that he was cooking.

He just doesn't [censored] get it! I told him last night he sounded like a herd of elephants and he basically looked at me like I was talking Hebrew and then proceeded to walk up and down the stairs to go into the bathroom 3 times in about 20 minutes.

I've even bitched many times to clean up after himself and he still doesn't. And I can't stand talking to him because he always says something like, "yeah, my friends and I went to the store and da da da da da" (like some people say "blah blah blah" because the rest of the story is irrelevant) and it drives me nuts! Or he'll say, "I have to go home to pick up my new helmet cam or some sh!t." It's the "or some sh!t" that just makes me want to knock his teeth in because the way he talks he kind of mumbles and makes me not want to listen to him anymore. Oh yeah, he wants to buy a helmet cam so that when he goes offroading on his dirtbike, he can film himself, and then he talks to me like he's so popular as if I give two flying [censored].

And then my other roommate. He's cool and I like him, but man, I just don't get it. He got a tattoo of a spiderweb on his elbow a couple years ago and just this week he had it fixed to darken it up. Last I heard, that represented that you've been in prison. I don't think he understands.

Also, yesterday he was laughing up a storm in his room because the other website/forum he goes on, he made up some conspiracy theory and everyone thinks he's involved in it, and he plays his little games while trying to be the popular funny guy, and he's sitting in his room hitting refresh just to see what everyone else is writing and then laughing like a hyena and coming into my room to tell me about it and I'm sitting here thinking, "that is the lamest thing I ever heard."

And then he wants to show me a youtube video of Slash shredding on the guitar, but it's dubbed over in an awful guitar recording, and I don't find it interesting at all, but he's sitting there laughing to himself like he just found the funniest thing known to mankind. I ended up saying, "yeah that's funny" and walked out and just rolled my eyes because it was the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

I could go on all day...
Old 11-30-2007, 11:28 AM

Smoke more Herb. Does the trick everytime