Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you think this should be considered a classic album?
Yes 10 50.00%
No 10 50.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 03:05 AM

Default Re: I am just sick (and tired) of...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You know, if an escallator broke down, it wouldn't really break down, it would just become stairs.

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry for the convenience.

[/ QUOTE ]
haha. i miss mitch.
Old 03-13-2007, 05:49 AM

Hi everyone. I deposited for the paradise bonus last week, I have $20 left to clear. I deposited $500. I currently have over $1200.

If anyone has any questions on how to be awsome at poker like me, please feel free to ask.
Old 03-13-2007, 05:59 AM

Sure.

What do I have to do to be so awsome at poker like you?

Always happy to lend a hand for your ego-boost.
Old 03-13-2007, 06:02 AM

Right - to explain why the escalator thing is annoying.

I dont know if any of you have been to/ or live in London, but the Tube system, but the long-ass escalators that take people up and down in to the tube system have a rule that if you want to be a lazy git you stand on the right - if you want to move quickly you walk on the left.

The escalators are between 100-200ft long with about 6-10ft of flat at the top and bottom. In rush hours, the left side is full of a constantly flowing stream of people walking up/down on the left - and lazy/weak people stood on the right

Now if one left-side person decides to stop walking for the last few metres it creates a bottle neck in the flow - the same way a traffic jam forms - and within seconds you now have both sides of the escalator stood and everyone behind has to wait.

This results in many irate commuters especially when it means you just miss your train by seconds
Old 03-13-2007, 07:05 AM

man, as truly an purely as it can be said, 'balls to the tube'

I'm spoiled here in edinburgh where i can just walk to work every morning, through a park if I fancy.

it's the commuter rage that makes the tube so harsh. that and all the weirdos.

last time i was down south some crazy drunk grandma smashed her head into me and then started shouting at me cos I was like, 'excuse me?'.

apparently she thought i said 'piss off'.

sweet. now I can truly say ' I've had a grandma try to pick a fight with me'

I'm fairly confident I could have taken her down. Down to china-town. bitch was druuuuunk.
Old 03-13-2007, 07:11 AM

Default Re: I Will See Why Some Day (NC Thread)

beat: supervisor says I should re-re-re-re-read my thesis and look for holes that might get attacked at the defense.

pants. wtf am i supposed to pick up on this read-through that I didn't on the previous 3?

brag: i'm pretty sure i can make my fiancee skim it and she's smarter than me so she'll have good comments.

variance: PC hack-n-slash RPG completely slipped under my radar cos gamespot didn't review it. titan quest? zomg!

so today = prevaricating and half-assedly reading my boring thesis AGAIN.

question: do i play in tonights NL rebuy tourney with some mates? I'm even worse at NL than I am at limit and this particular game is basically an all-in stack-trading war. If I want to win, it means playing till 2am, otherwise i can say goodbye to my buy-in. Do I bother? Or do i just put in my 5-er and have a bit of fun with my friends and not worry about winning?
Old 03-13-2007, 07:18 AM

Was playing the party steps last night and got the following hand.

5 players left - top two get a buy in for the next level up.

I have the button ( i think) with K10 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].

I raised to about 3xBB and got one call from the big stack.

The Board came 9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

He checked, I bet about half the pot. He called.

Turn comes A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] OK nice.

He bets small, like a fifth of the pot or some thing, so I call hoping to double up on the river.

River comes J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] or something and he bets about 2/3 of my stack so I went all in and he called with A9/8 I think it was.

He immediately started going on about how I rivered him with a lucky straight lol
Old 03-13-2007, 07:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Was playing the party steps last night and got the following hand.

5 players left - top two get a buy in for the next level up.

I have the button ( i think) with K10 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].

I raised to about 3xBB and got one call from the big stack.

The Board came 9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

He checked, I bet about half the pot. He called.

Turn comes A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] OK nice.

He bets small, like a fifth of the pot or some thing, so I call hoping to double up on the river.

River comes J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] or something and he bets about 2/3 of my stack so I went all in and he called with A9/8 I think it was.

He immediately started going on about how I rivered him with a lucky straight lol

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL very nice!

So I donk around in NL because I clearly suck at it and, comming off night shift, don't really want to play attention...

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (8 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

CO ($2.80)
Button ($7)
SB ($15.60)
BB ($5.50)
UTG ($4.10)
Hero ($10.10)
MP1 ($6.75)
MP2 ($8.75)

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Hero calls $0.10, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP2 calls $0.10, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.35) 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $0.1</font>, MP2 calls $0.10, BB folds.

Turn: ($0.55) Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $0.3</font>, MP2 calls $0.30.

River: ($1.15) T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $1.1</font>, MP2 calls $1.10.

Final Pot: $3.35

And I play it SO weak...
Old 03-13-2007, 07:47 AM

*laugh*

maybe I will go play tonight.

donkin' around with NL is quite a bit of fun...
Old 03-13-2007, 10:38 AM

Default Re: I Will See Why Some Day (NC Thread)

[ QUOTE ]
pants.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? The censor blocks "dumb[/i]ass" but lets this slip through? [censored][censored][censored][censored][censored] software.

UBB-Friendly Curse of the Month.
Closed Thread