Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-2007, 01:58 PM

Default Re: How much was this guy paying this stripper?

lol n00bz. Yugo and I had strippers chill with us for an hour or two without paying them a dime for it. We paid for a couple dances here and there of course but we got a lot of free chillin.

I have an awesome strategy. I had about $2400 on me, with $300 of that being in $20 bills. When I bought my friend a dance I made sure to flip through every...single...bill. I had no intention of spending more than a couple hundo that night but the girls thought it was all totally up for grabs. That's how I kept a couple chicks in my lap over the course of the night without paying for it.
Old 07-18-2007, 02:05 PM

It depends, as a strip club expert, I can say it's either two fold-she either likes the guy, doesn't feel like working tonight and enjoys talking to him, or he is some lonely guy who is tipping her to just talk to him which happens a reasonable amount of time. I couldn't give you an exact amount but for four hours I'd say bare minimum 400 or so.
Old 07-18-2007, 02:13 PM

I didn't know there were so many stripper experts around here
Old 07-18-2007, 02:17 PM

HP: As Yugo said, that could be anything from no money and her just wanting to hang out to him paying her full price for dances.

perg: First paragraph made you seem chill and cool. Second paragraph made you sound like a complete dork.
Old 07-18-2007, 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
they can take a break from working and not act like they are, and they dont have to worry about hustling us, or us trying to nail them.

[/ QUOTE ]

might be free, strippers get lazy too
Old 07-18-2007, 03:12 PM

He is likely trying to sex her: make it seem like a "regular" date where they just talk and she forgets she is a stripper by not dancing or stripping; and show her he is balla and $400 is nothing to him.

Works well.
Old 07-18-2007, 03:17 PM

Last time I was at Mons Venus I spent like 30 minutes slapping a stripper with a brick of $1's and she spent like another hour and a half or so talking with another hour of dancing, ended up costing me about $140 for all that jazz
Old 07-18-2007, 03:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol n00bz. Yugo and I had strippers chill with us for an hour or two without paying them a dime for it. We paid for a couple dances here and there of course but we got a lot of free chillin.

I have an awesome strategy. I had about $2400 on me, with $300 of that being in $20 bills. When I bought my friend a dance I made sure to flip through every...single...bill. I had no intention of spending more than a couple hundo that night but the girls thought it was all totally up for grabs. That's how I kept a couple chicks in my lap over the course of the night without paying for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

My problem with this is I get way to drunk and have no self control. After about the 2nd week of my 6 weeks in vegas I realized I need to leave all my credit cards at home, and I could only bring a couple hundred. I am a strip club fish of Dan Bright proportions.
Old 07-18-2007, 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Some times strippers will stay and converse with a guy after the dance even when it's off the clock. 4 hours on a crowded saturday night seem like a long time, but it's not unheard of to have a stripper sit next to you for 30 minutes on a slow shift just to chat.

Maybe he was a regular that she likes to take care of. The rules of stripclub etiquette are infinitely deeper than they appear on the surface.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the correct answer. I've found that Las Vegas strip clubs have a vastly different dynamic than elsewhere. For instance, in Los Angeles the only place this would happen is a low key place called Sams Hofbrau, and it would never be 4 hours.

So what you need to understand is that in Vegas clubs, you get everything. Girls that are locals, girls that drive in every weekend, girls that fly in for a week each month. All to work. You also get guys with no money and guys with so much money, it is digusting.

So me and my friends are nothing special. Just normal joe's pretty much. So looks/money have nothing to do with it.

What I've found is that sometimes the strippers just wanna chill. Lots of times they have made a ton of money from some dude dropping lots in the VIP room and they do not feel like working more. But the club will not let them end their shift because they want a certain number of girls there, at least providing eye candy and making it look like the club is jumping.

So sometimes these girls will just chill if they like talking to you. I've had this happen a LOT of times. Olympic Garden used to be the best place for this(no longer). Sometimes there would be girls, esp around 3am or so when things are late and just start slowing down, that would sit with me and just have a drink or two. Even chilling to the point of making out or allowing lots of fondling.

At Spearmint Rhino about 2 years ago, there was a local dancer that sat down with me and a friend. She sat on my lap and asked if I could order a beer for her. So we sat and drank for about 20 minutes or so. She asked if I wanted a dance. I said yes and did 1 $20 lap. She asked if I wanted more and I said I was through for the night. She said she was just trying to kill time until the end of her shift and demanded I give her a back rub LOL. After that, she called her very drunk friend over(another hot stripper). That one sat on my friends lap. She asked if we could order them a shot of Patron. We did. They stayed with us another hour or so. No further dances, no further drinks.

Anyway, it tends to happen in Vegas strip clubs. Less so on weekends, and it doesn't always happen.