Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2007, 02:22 AM

Default Re: lolz super accountz

[ QUOTE ]
fwiw, a post from p5's...
[ QUOTE ]

Khanawake owns Absolute poker, here is the quote I took from a website.

Absolute Poker and the Absolute Poker website are solely owned and operated by Tokwiro Enterprises ENRG, Route 138, Kahnawake, Quebec J0L 1B0. Tokwiro Enterprises ENRG is owned by a Mohawk of Kahnawake and is operated from the sovereign nation of the Mohawks of Kahnawake, located near Montreal Quebec. The Mohawks of Kahnawake have an aboriginal right to conduct online gaming that is recognized and protected by the Canadian Constitution

[/ QUOTE ]

So I'm confused. Who really owns AP? Does KGC own a percentage? Is it really possible for an oversight commission to own one of the companies they oversee? Are they policing themselves? AAAAAHHHHHH!

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, KGC owns part or all of AP according to what I understand.
Old 10-16-2007, 02:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
fwiw, a post from p5's...
[ QUOTE ]

Khanawake owns Absolute poker, here is the quote I took from a website.

Absolute Poker and the Absolute Poker website are solely owned and operated by Tokwiro Enterprises ENRG, Route 138, Kahnawake, Quebec J0L 1B0. Tokwiro Enterprises ENRG is owned by a Mohawk of Kahnawake and is operated from the sovereign nation of the Mohawks of Kahnawake, located near Montreal Quebec. The Mohawks of Kahnawake have an aboriginal right to conduct online gaming that is recognized and protected by the Canadian Constitution

[/ QUOTE ]

So I'm confused. Who really owns AP? Does KGC own a percentage? Is it really possible for an oversight commission to own one of the companies they oversee? Are they policing themselves? AAAAAHHHHHH!

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, KGC owns part or all of AP according to what I understand.

[/ QUOTE ]

To be honest that explains EVERYTHING! I am canadian and if they are truely the owners of ap then (even though they claim they are sovereign) they are bound by canadian laws and could be prosecuted. I grew up near 7 reserves so I am quite biased on the subject but mismanagement on canadian reseves is insanely epidemic and a huge problem where I live.
Old 10-16-2007, 02:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, I just found something else that I think is huge. This whole thing could run reallllly deep.

Okay, so, the email of the 2nd guy (ie, NOT user 363) is at the domain "rivieraltd.com" -- that is the domain registered with Domain Discreet.

I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier, but I pinged rivieraltd.com to get the IP at which it is hosted (going to the website doesn't show anything except the email login). The IP address is 66.212.244.147.

I then ran a traceroute on 66.212.244.147 to see where it is hosted. That IP address traces back to "po12.dr4.kdca.mohawk.ca" ... which is obviously connected to Kahnawake.

Simple explanation for those who don't understand:

The guy who was on the same IP as the user 363 had his email set to an email that is hosted by Kahnawake Gaming Commission.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
You need nslookup and whois not ping and trace....

66.212.244.147 is mail.riveraltd.com telneting to it on port 25 gets a greeting from a mail server. It *IS* a mail server.

Also that IP is NOT the Kahnawake Gaming Commission. Are you ready for this... It is AP.

Mohawk Internet Technologies MIT-BLK-01 (NET-66-212-224-0-1)
66.212.224.0 - 66.212.255.255
Absolute Entertainment S.A. MIT-ABPOK-02 (NET-66-212-244-128-1)
66.212.244.128 - 66.212.244.255

Go to http://www.arin.net and enter the IP address in a whois search. That connection is from one of their own IP's....

CustName: Absolute Entertainment S.A.
Address: Plaza Mayor 2nd building 2nd floor
City: San Jose
StateProv:
PostalCode:
RegDate: 2006-08-16
Updated: 2006-09-26

NetRange: 66.212.244.128 - 66.212.244.255
CIDR: 66.212.244.128/25
NetName: MIT-ABPOK-02
NetHandle: NET-66-212-244-128-1
Parent: NET-66-212-224-0-1
NetType: Reassigned
Comment:
RegDate: 2006-08-16
Updated: 2006-09-26

RTechHandle: TS1076-ARIN
RTechName: Support, Technical
RTechPhone: +1-514-461-5100
RTechEmail: registrar@mohawk.ca

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE610-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Abuse
OrgAbusePhone: +1-514-461-5100
OrgAbuseEmail: abuse@mohawk.ca

OrgNOCHandle: TS1076-ARIN
OrgNOCName: Support, Technical
OrgNOCPhone: +1-514-461-5100
OrgNOCEmail: registrar@mohawk.ca

OrgTechHandle: TS1076-ARIN
OrgTechName: Support, Technical
OrgTechPhone: +1-514-461-5100
OrgTechEmail: registrar@mohawk.ca

[/ QUOTE ]

On the awareness front, I think this is a good place to start a new thread with a brief chronology leading up to the new information. This along with a better thread title would be quite helpful to the casual observer in light of this ever growing monstrosity of a thread. Just my opinion.
Old 10-16-2007, 02:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Man I love the interwebs. The flow of info and pairing of previous seemingly random scattered facts is just too adrenaline pumping at times.

It's been an awesome week in BBV.

[/ QUOTE ]
QFT, so this is what being a private investigator/detective would be like? Seems pretty fun.

On a random note, after reading about the connection to AP and the gaming commission I suddenly felt overcome with concerned paranoia regarding my money on cake poker. I actually at one point thought AP was reputable. If AP could do something like this, a small site like Cake that already is buggy as hell and seems shady certainly is capable. Sigh, looking to trade cake money for <any other> money, PMs Pls.

Just being paranoid for no reason [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] (I hope...)
Old 10-16-2007, 02:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
QFT, so this is what being a private investigator/detective would be like? Seems pretty fun.

On a random note, after reading about the connection to AP and the gaming commission I suddenly felt overcome with concerned paranoia regarding my money on cake poker. I actually at one point thought AP was reputable. If AP could do something like this, a small site like Cake that already is buggy as hell and seems shady certainly is capable. Sigh, looking to trade cake money for <any other> money, PMs Pls.

Just being paranoid for no reason (I hope...)

[/ QUOTE ]

adanthar wouldn't scam you, yo.
Old 10-16-2007, 02:42 AM

Also to make sure i'm understanding this correctly can someone confirm if this is right.

In the 1k tourney that Potripper won, this user #363 opened the table and had it open for the duration of the tourney. This is suspect because nobody else really opens a tourney from start to close and the creation of the account was extremely early on. There was also another mysterious guest observer at this table who shared the same IP address as user #363. The guest observers IP was traced back to AP based on where the registered email was and the user #363 IP is based in Costa Rica from a secret web host that we can't get more info on so we can't trace that back to AP.

If this is correct, is there a way to see if this user #363 was observing the tables of the other accounts involved in the cheating like Doubledrag? Or would that require another slipup on AP's part and the sending out of another one of those excel files for that actual session? If that's the case... can't some of these people who claim to have access to that special information be able to get it? Or maybe request HH's for all of doubledrag's play and hope another brain dead employee shoots AP in it's other foot.

Either way incredibly great research/detective work done by all those involved and anyone continuing to play on AP after all this has gone down has definitely got that "gamb0000l" in them that BBV thrives on.
Old 10-16-2007, 02:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Just being paranoid for no reason (I hope...)

[/ QUOTE ]

adanthar wouldn't scam you, yo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah lol, not intending to drag a perfectly innocent sites name through the mud just expressing my paranoia in general due to the recent findings. It's moreso just toward online poker in general. But that's another reason why some people don't want this to go public because all other similar companies in the industry suffer some form of backlash just from this one piece of sh*t site.
Old 10-16-2007, 02:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
well when googling this if you put in "absolute poker" you only find about how great there site is and reload bonuses
if you put "absolute poker hacked" you get a variety of old issues and not much relevance.
Only if you put in "absolute poker super account" do you find these discussions

[/ QUOTE ]

absolute poker cheats also returns good stuff.
Old 10-16-2007, 02:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also to make sure i'm understanding this correctly can someone confirm if this is right.

In the 1k tourney that Potripper won, this user #363 opened the table and had it open for the duration of the tourney. This is suspect because nobody else really opens a tourney from start to close and the creation of the account was extremely early on. There was also another mysterious guest observer at this table who shared the same IP address as user #363. The guest observers IP was traced back to AP based on where the registered email was and the user #363 IP is based in Costa Rica from a secret web host that we can't get more info on so we can't trace that back to AP.

If this is correct, is there a way to see if this user #363 was observing the tables of the other accounts involved in the cheating like Doubledrag? Or would that require another slipup on AP's part and the sending out of another one of those excel files for that actual session? If that's the case... can't some of these people who claim to have access to that special information be able to get it? Or maybe request HH's for all of doubledrag's play and hope another brain dead employee shoots AP in it's other foot.

Either way incredibly great research/detective work done by all those involved and anyone continuing to play on AP after all this has gone down has definitely got that "gamb0000l" in them that BBV thrives on.

[/ QUOTE ]
That bolded part is not right. The 2nd guy opened a different table. He had the same IP as 363. The mail server of his registered email address was traced back to AP, not his IP.

We would need another slip up to get more observer info.
Old 10-16-2007, 02:49 AM

Okay, not to keep dropping new pieces of info or w/e, but this is interesting.

The user GRAYCAT, who was implicated in the same type of cheating during the same time period, also played this 1K event. However, he *blinded out* of it. He was seated at Table 14 and didn't play a single hand.

Credit to MrTimCaum for making me look into GRAYCAT.

I don't know what to make of this, if anything. Maybe the guy couldn't keep up and registered two accounts by mistake.
Closed Thread