Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What is Hero's action?
Lead out and bet $4? 7 38.89%
Check/call villain's Cbet? 7 38.89%
Check/raise? Please reply with how much and why. 3 16.67%
Open fold? 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-02-2007, 06:43 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.
Default Re: The Bobbo\'s Predictions

[ QUOTE ]
tuq,

I just picture SC has a woman that pretends to be a man on the internet.

[/ QUOTE ]

those dont exist, especially not on 2p2. and they especially dont threaten to sue 2p2 over their users revealing that the person is a man. damn the internet is VERY funny.
Old 05-02-2007, 06:44 PM

Enough of this GS nonsense.

I'll be watching the Spurs game on DVR later, so let me just offer up 2 posts. You guys can pick which one you'd like to reply to after the game.

1) Well, the Nuggets played hard, but they're clearly outclassed by the Spurs. AI is doing his team no favors. Melo is dominant and Nene is coming on strong, but AI throws too many possessions away trying to take the best D in the NBA 1-on-1. If Denver can add a good shooter to their bench, they will be a force in the Western Conference in coming years. If they stick with this AI iso crap, they're destined to be first round exit fodder for the Texas/PHX teams.

2) Woopee. AI rode the upside of variance for the 2nd game out of 5. Not good for the Spurs to fail to close out at home in 5, but oh well.

Regardless of which one you choose, let's spare the delusional bitching and moaning. Officiating and gamesmanship DOES have serious effects on games sometimes. (SAC-LA 2002, Finals last year, etc..) Nothing in the playoffs this year has come remotely close to that, however.
Old 05-02-2007, 06:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
By-Tor,

Why you hatin' after I gave you love?

[/ QUOTE ]

i didn't realize 'giving love' granted you an exclusion from being called out for idiotic remarks.

Should I also be overlooking your blatently racial comments...

[ QUOTE ]
Of course this series was going to turn into a circus just look at who the Warriors have on their team, it looks like the GS front office scraped up some playground ballas from Compton w/ as few priors as possible to play some NBA hoops.

[/ QUOTE ]

...in the other thread?
Old 05-02-2007, 06:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
who is dumber, j-rich, or you for thinking stephen jacksons quote was j-rich's?

[/ QUOTE ]
Haha Bi-Tor, this is right on the heels of you writing

[ QUOTE ]
you guys aren't fans of the game, you're all fans of bitching, complaining, pointing fingers and trying to make people feel/look stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]
Standard.

RJ, the only reason he didn't make a GS troll post is that he is gonna troll the largest number of posters possible, including you.

[/ QUOTE ]

speak with you are spoken to fuq....otherwise, hush
Old 05-02-2007, 06:48 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

yeah, i was gonna call out tdarko for blatant racism there, but i thought everyone would just get more pissed off at me.
Old 05-02-2007, 06:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
those dont exist, especially not on 2p2. and they especially dont threaten to sue 2p2 over their users revealing that the person is a man. damn the internet is VERY funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, PITTM if you are talking about what I think you are talking about that is just weird right now. But then again you may not be talking about what I think you are.
Old 05-02-2007, 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
tuq,

I just picture SC has a woman that pretends to be a man on the internet.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure what story you're referring to here (jason_t/mslif doesn't fit), but I'm still freaked out that there are posters called GrannyMae, Lori, and Lorinda who are actually guys. No doubt among others.
Old 05-02-2007, 07:01 PM

im not referring to the jason thing. whenever i do that i usually get threatening phone calls.

im referring to lori, who i was told threatened to sue 2p2 over users saying "she" was a he. i could be wrong, but this is what was said in #sstakes.
Old 05-02-2007, 07:02 PM

By-Tor,

I answered you in the other thread w/ this:
[ QUOTE ]
Why are you being mean? Just b/c I am pointing out the thuggish nature of GS doesn't mean I am being a prick. They are doing it to themselves, this series has turned into a circus b/c of them. And come on man, have been reading my posts about GS? I have been giving them a ton of respect--I honestly don't know how anyone couldn't. I don't know where your comments came from, I know you don't like me but still it isn't a secret that GS has a bunch of clowns on their team.

[/ QUOTE ]

You replied w/ what you said in this thread and this:

[ QUOTE ]
are they now clowns (non-racial) instead of "playground ballas from Compton w/ as few priors as possible to play some NBA hoops" (racial)?

[/ QUOTE ]

I figure one thread is enough.

Why do you like to start trouble? This is why I don't ever respond to anything you write and let others do this. First off, you seem like the type that would call "racist" for someone that makes a joke like that. Very strange. It isn't racist, but how about we grab every basketball player off every playground in Compton, white or black b/c notice nowhere in my post did I ever mention race and I would be willing to bet a large sum of money that the wrap sheets would be much longer than if you grabbed a bunch of players from the summer AAU National games. But hey what do I know? You are the one that assumed I was talking about color of skin but I never mentioned anything about that.
Old 05-02-2007, 07:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What we do know is that it was his own fault that he was out of the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

you say this like its a fact.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is fact. You act like he didn't reach around to try and steal the ball, but he did. In that situation, 99% of the time the referee is going to call a foul. It's BD's own fault. That's a fact.