Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 11-21-2007, 02:27 AM

Default The Bachelor finally mans up

I never watch this stupid show, but my wife forced me to watch the last episode last night, and the reunion show tonight. (*** Spoiler Alert ***)

My first impressions? Jenni is okay, but DeAnna is smoking hot! The choice was very clear esp. after Jenni gave Brad her journal(!) of love. Talk about psycho scary (though DeAnna's profession of wanting his kids was a little creepy too).

So who does he pick? Neither!! I'm thinking, great! We have our first homosexual bachelor (If I had DeAnna, I would be hitting it three times a day until she figured out what a loser tool I was).

So tonight on the reunion, where the girls need to "find out what really happened". Jenni is actually pretty cool, but producers insist on trolling the crowd to find some lame women rolling their eyes every time Brad tried to explain (though to be honest, he did say a few lame things).

Then DeAnna comes on, looking hotter than ever, and it only takes a couple minutes before it's very obvious what happened. He tells her that he couldn't fall in love with her and didn't want to mislead her, and she snaps, demanding to know what was wrong with him that he couldn't see what a great catch she was. The real psycho bitch had emerged. And of course the audience of old ladies hisses every word as he tries to explain.

This guy could have done what every other Bachelor does, give the dumb girl a fake proposal and dump her right after the show. But this guy manned up and did the right thing, and this crazy bitch is pissed that he thinks he can do better. Well the truth is he can. I am pretty sure he picked up on how self centered, self absorbed, and nutty she was over the last few days before he decided to dodge the bullet.

So, at least I saw the best ending ever on this crappy show. And DeAnna, if you read this, I know you are feeling down. But the best way to feel better is to find some creepy guy to have crazy psycho sex with and send the pictures to Brad (because like every man you've ever dated, he must still be thinking about you, right?).

PM me any time, I'm available.
Old 11-21-2007, 02:34 AM

Default Re: The Bachelor finally mans up

The majority of women are like that, so I don't know if he dodged a bullet.
Old 11-21-2007, 03:03 AM

While looking for pictures of the crazy chick, I ran across an interview with the producer?

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, but this was a much better ending than those were.
The original ending, before the network made me change it, was after the girls were crying we fade down and come back up to a shot of Brad sitting on the couch, remote control in hand, clicking on the game, munching on a submarine sandwich. That's what I wanted at the end. But the network said no.

[/ QUOTE ]

That would have been funny
Old 11-21-2007, 03:11 AM

You familiar w/ Bettina? What did you think of her? She was on the show this season. She was in my elementary school class every year from first grade through fifth grade. We went to school in Washington, D.C. Weird to see her on TV. She looks pretty much the same. She was anorexic looking when we were kids. I heard she got around like a record while in high school.
Old 11-21-2007, 03:24 AM

This is her.
Old 11-21-2007, 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this show make every chick crazy? Like I said, I've only watched the last two episodes of this season (and your clip), and never watched any others. But everything I see tells me that harems are the greatest psychological tool every created to make woman fall in love with any man. Not one of these girls seems to have a shred of self respect once they get into the competition, they must have this guy regardless of what a tool he is. He could literally crap on them and ask them to clean it up and they'd treat it as an expression of his love!

So awesome...
Old 11-21-2007, 04:29 PM

I only saw the last ep., but I think most chicks are a lil bit emotionally crazy...

I'm sure that dude does fine with the ladies but there's something to the heuristic that women use: association. If a man hangs around physically attractive women, it's a cue that you're good choice in mate selection.

Women are pretty competitive w/ other women when it comes to mate selection; men are more cooperative.

Edit: There's an inverse relationship between ability to handle rejection and physical attractiveness of a woman. The hotter she is, the less she can handle rejection well.
Old 11-21-2007, 04:49 PM

Well written desertcat.

I just watched the last two episodes like you as well. I am a little bit upset that he didn't call her nuts.
Old 11-21-2007, 06:40 PM

i actually watched this show on mute for awhile, and i thought the first woman who came out, who looked slightly older, was much hotter than the second. if she was also the non-crazy one, then, i dunno, i would've picked her.
Old 11-21-2007, 06:49 PM

My hat's off to this guy. well played.