Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded

Old 10-19-2007, 12:23 PM

Default Re: Anyone check raising this river????

Basket isnīt raising any pair without a diamond on the flop. So for me it is TT-KK with a diamond which is 12 combos.And I would discount those hands also because I see little reason for him to raise those hands either.Calling your donk with KKd seems like a good move to me.Since nobody ever going to fold an ace and there is no need to drive out worse diamond draws.
Old 10-19-2007, 12:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Also. Why the hell would you post a hand and then when people tell you they wouldnt play it like you, you get mad like a little girl...?

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to reread the title and the first post in that case . Never asked anything about the turn.
Old 10-19-2007, 12:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Basket isnīt raising any pair without a diamond on the flop. So for me it is TT-KK with a diamond which is 12 combos.And I would discount those hands also because I see little reason for him to raise those hands either.Calling your donk with KKd seems like a good move to me.Since nobody ever going to fold an ace and there is no need to drive out worse diamond draws.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah exactly that's what I thought he would probably Call K,K or Q,Q with a diamond instead of raising it but since I think you know the guy you agree with me that he is more likely to call the turn and raise the turn with a good A???
Btw he had T,T with no diamonds. I was putting him more on K,K or Q,Q with no diamond.
another thing I was thinking about is he probably knows that the players acting after him are complet fish and he didn't really consider their call as an A.
Old 10-19-2007, 01:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah exactly that's what I thought he would probably Call K,K or Q,Q with a diamond instead of raising it but since I think you know the guy you agree with me that he is more likely to call the turn and raise the turn with a good A???

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes maybe so.But I would expect him to play like that with KK-QQ no diamonds also.

[ QUOTE ]
Btw he had T,T with no diamonds.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure that you havenīt misread the hand history? It seems like an awfully bad play considering his playing standards.Can he really think that calling your turn raise is a good thing.

[ QUOTE ]
Another thing I was thinking about is he probably knows that the players acting after him are complet fish and he didn't really consider their call as an A.

[/ QUOTE ]

Surely he recognizes that but most fish has one thing in common.They fear ace boards because they have learned that it is the highest card in deck.Two cold calls and a good player donking a scary board against a PFR and two fish that always call canīt be a good sign for him.But maybe he just considered the size of the pot and bet turn anyway.
Old 10-19-2007, 01:55 PM

Nope he really had T,T with no diamond. the fisrt fish had K,4o with the Kd and the second one had 6,6 no diamond.