Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2006, 02:48 PM

Default Cryptologic - best room

Hello

I'm looking to create an account at cryptologic network. Which room will be the best? What i'm lookign for is:

-good sign up bonus
-monthly reloaded if possible
-rakeback if possible
Old 09-26-2006, 02:51 PM

Default Re: Cryptologic - best room

For all of those SunPoker is probably your best bet. Check some different sites, because there are some attractive offers for Sun out there.
Old 09-26-2006, 03:17 PM

WillHill
InterPoker
PokerPlex
SunPoker

Sun through BonusWhores is probably the best bet.
PP I think is changing their bonus starting Oct to earn $200 per month....
Old 09-26-2006, 03:32 PM

I think all 4 of those fit your requirements. you can get rakeback at all of them, and all of them have monthly bonuses. I just go hit up all of them monthly, it's a pretty easy way to make about $500 a month (now that plex is $200)
Old 09-26-2006, 03:38 PM

get rb at them all
do em all until you have cleared the bonuses.
then play at the one with the highest rb rate if you want to play there as your regular room
Old 09-27-2006, 12:05 AM

Whats the clearance rate on these for say .5/1 or 1/2 FL?
Old 09-27-2006, 01:34 AM

I don't know why you would say Sun is the best, unless their rakeback is really massively the best (it may be, but i'm not aware of it) or they're playing at least $2/$4.

You can't do the Crypto bonuses at any level below 1/2, I think. WillHill and Interpoker are at least twice as quick to clear as the other sites at any level below 2/4, maybe even 3/6.

Given the unbelievably tight tables on the Crypto network, I don't find any of the others aside from WillHill and Interpoker even really all that worth doing. There are other bonuses around (at least until you clear them all) that are just about as good, with much looser players. I'm thinking b2b network in particular here, if you can do it.. heck even Absolute's rock garden is better than Sun/Plex IMHO.

And of course WPEX is rake free, which would I suspect give at least as good a return rate as Sun/PokerPlex bonus+unmentionable, and the tables could hardly conceivably be any worse than those on Crypto even if there are less games going at the mo (I wouldn't know, I've never played at WPEX, but I'm getting very tempted now it's pokertracker compatible).
Old 09-27-2006, 01:37 AM

The cryptos aren't tight at any level shorthanded. This makes the bonus clearing at Sun and Plex clear quickly. If your looking for full ring, look elsewhere.
Old 09-27-2006, 01:45 AM

Interesting point, I might try that. Shorthanded cash games aren't my specialty, but it could be worth it on that network if it means avoiding all the TAGs on the full ring tables.
Old 09-27-2006, 02:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hello

I'm looking to create an account at cryptologic network. Which room will be the best? What i'm lookign for is:

-good sign up bonus
-monthly reloaded if possible
-rakeback if possible

[/ QUOTE ]

Sign-up Bonus: Only Sun has one separate from the monthly, I believe.
Monthly Reload: 8 of them have some kind of monthly. The clearance rate of this monthly is what separates the skins.
Rakeback: You can get it on all of the monthlies except Ritz Club, and the difference of the rates doesn't make as much difference as the clearance rates.

Since we're talking about one network, this is simple math. So here goes, based purely on hourly rate at 1/2 limit:

1) Will Hill
2) Interpoker
3) UK Betting
4) Total Bet
5) Sun
6) Littlewoods
7) Poker Plex
8) Ritz Club

This is based on clearance rates only, no concern for where you are playing (US becomes a problem), or what limits you like. So, here are the caveats:

Americans can not play at 3, 4, 6, or 8, I believe. 1 & 2 need to be cleared at $1/2 and up...as do 3 & 4 to clear at that rate...Pocket Aces requires 1/2 GBP and up. The first 4 come in significantly higher than the rest, although Sun closes the gap with the BW deal - clearing 3 months in 1 and get the extra $100. If you don't clear Sun this way, it drops to the bottom with Poker Plex. The reason Total Bet and UK Betting rank so high is because of the Pocket Aces promotion. I'm assuming this will be monthly again, if not, they drop just behind Littlewoods. You should, on average, nail down one Pocket Aces while clearing the bonus, which doubles the bonus amount. I only put UK in front of TB because you can deposit in US $ on UK...if that doesn't matter to you, they are exactly the same otherwise. I believe I read that Ritz Club isn't accepting ANY new players now, regardless of country, but with their clearance rates and no rakeback, who cares?

Why not sign up for all that you can? Then just clear them in order...whatever you don't clear, you don't clear. Rakeback ranges 30-32 for all except UK & TB, I believe. I think the highest you can get at those 2 is 25, unless you're playing well past the bonus amount. Rakeback difference isn't enough to change the order, though.