Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2006, 03:24 PM

Default Re: Hollywood Poker $200 5x & $75 4x

Check PM.
Old 06-20-2006, 11:21 AM

Those of you requesting referrals to Hollywood should make a deal with whoever refers you for a kickback. They are getting $75 for doing nothing and should be agreeable to kicking some of that back to you.
Old 06-20-2006, 12:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Those of you requesting referrals to Hollywood should make a deal with whoever refers you for a kickback. They are getting $75 for doing nothing and should be agreeable to kicking some of that back to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys really need to stop things like this. You are aware that you get $75 for doing nothing but taking 2 secs to post on here right? Calm down, we are all getting paid. Also, were it not for the nice people that post bonuses in here and offer quick and accurate information, Im sure you would not be able to make all of this easy money. Be thankful there are nice people out there and quit trying to bite the hand that feeds you.

ps. PM me for any poker network referals (hollywood, holdem, euro)
Old 06-20-2006, 12:22 PM

four - I'm not talking about people like you who post regularly. I'm talking about people with 2 posts ever that come in and swipe IAF's from the regulars (of which I have not been around long enough to qualify).
Old 06-20-2006, 12:30 PM

you have to remember that most of the people seeking referrals have about as many posts as those trying to nab them! At the end of the day we're all here to make money. I'm happy to provide info and if people see fit to reward me by using me for their referral cool, if not that's obviously fine too [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-20-2006, 12:43 PM

Wasn't referring to you either toucan. When I said two posts, I meant it literally. Szogo, who has been on the forum for a week and has posted twice, is scooping IAF's but hasn't contributed anything to the forums or to the person he's referring.
Old 06-20-2006, 02:09 PM

I requested a deal and got one from a friendly reputable poster. For those who are not yet versed in the idea of supply and demand, that is unfortunate to them. Your posts however, are not likely to change their ideals. If people are happy with $75 for them and $75 to a referrer, thats their perogative (sp?). If they want a better deal, they are free to request it and see if they can get it. With that said, if the referree is not requesting a deal, the referrer is doing nothing wrong but not giving one.

Though I do encourage new posters looking for referrals to get them from those who have contributed to the community, the laws of free will still let them do what they please.
Old 06-20-2006, 03:09 PM

I agree. There is nothing wrong with asking for a little kickback from the referrer. Its still easy money for the referrer.

That said, I need a referral also. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

EDIT: Received referral offer, thanks.
Old 06-20-2006, 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys really need to stop things like this. You are aware that you get $75 for doing nothing but taking 2 secs to post on here right? Calm down, we are all getting paid. Also, were it not for the nice people that post bonuses in here and offer quick and accurate information, Im sure you would not be able to make all of this easy money. Be thankful there are nice people out there and quit trying to bite the hand that feeds you.

ps. PM me for any poker network referals (hollywood, holdem, euro)

[/ QUOTE ]

In the interest of not being vilified this long-time member will use a new name and remain anonymous.

I don't know why you get frustrated with people expecting a kickback on referrals. You spend maybe 5-10 minutes, and even if you kickback the majority of your bonus it's more than you deserve.

That being said, there are always several people on the forum that are willing to give referrals. Some of them will not share their referral, some will share a little of it, and some will share almost all of it. If you don't want to share anything that is your preogative and people can choose whether or not they let you refer them. Ideally for people wanting referrals this should be somewhat efficient and people offering no kickback, like yourself, should not receive offers to refer people. People who kickback a large portion of their referral bonus should receive the most chances to refer, and everyone should be happy.

If you want a referral just look on the boards for the best deal that presents itself, or message a few people and see who offers you the best deal. Then decide if you think you can trust that person and let them refer you. In my opinion though I don't know why you would let someone refer you if they weren't going to give you back some, if not most, of their bonus.

MicroBob
Old 06-20-2006, 04:44 PM

Did you actually put your name at the bottom of your anonymous post MicroBob?