Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2007, 11:23 PM

Default Re: FTP RB + Bonus on new account, but then...!?!!??

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know how many accounts per IP are allowed but I guarantee you can have 3 accounts (recommended by FTTO) and FTP doesn't mind. Maybe more but I don't need to be the one who tests this.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wait, what???? If this were true, why wouldn't the 50 people who start threads each month about how FT won't give them RB just start new accounts?

[ QUOTE ]
there are many people all around that have 2+ accounts because of datamining (FTP wont save hands if you aren't logged in).

[/ QUOTE ]
Just because some people have gotten away with it doesn't necessarily mean FT allows it.

Seriously, what you're saying runs COMPLETELY contrary to the information that is given out on this forum time and again. If it's true, I'm sure everyone would like to hear more.
Old 10-13-2007, 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If it's true, I'm sure everyone would like to hear more.

[/ QUOTE ]
>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;> If you haven't deposited <<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;<<< you may set-up a new account.

As I understand the people here has played for real money. They set-up a real account. They gave the FTP real address and real date of birth = they are NOT allowed to set up new account.

If you have a [/b]real money[/b] account you can set-up a new account but you will NOT be allowed to play under this account for real money.
AFAIK you can do whatever you want (play money, freerolls, etc.) but as soon as you want to do something with cash you have to enter your personal information. You either enter false information (big NO NO) or they call you why you have two accounts under your name (and close one of them - usually the second).

If you set-up "play money" account they have no way how to know it's you. As I remember I filled in only e-mail and password.

Got it?
You can have one real money account.
You can have many play money accounts (not sure how much but certainly 2+).

As I understand the OP hasn't deposited = he didn't give the FTP his address and didn't disclose his funding sorce. If he did, then he's done. But as long as he hasn't deposited, he can set-up new account on new computer with new e-mail.
The FTP has no way how to link this 2 accounts.
And AFAIK FTP really doesn't care.
Old 10-13-2007, 02:31 PM

What freecard4all is saying is correct afaik, atleast regarding having play money + real money account.
Play money doesn't require you to enter personal information and therefor cant be associated with another account. If you optionally enter that information (not sure if you even can) then it might be a different case.
Old 10-13-2007, 04:09 PM

All right, all right, I got it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Your previous post wasn't very clear, or my reading comprehension isn't very good, or probably a bit of both.

You clarification makes much more sense, and is in line with what I've always understood:

1) If you've made an account without RB and have NOT deposited, you should be able to open another account with RB.

2) If you've made an account without RB and HAVE deposited, you're likely SOL.

Sorry for any misunderstanding...we agree 100%.
Old 10-14-2007, 08:02 AM

Is it crucial that a new computer must be used? Or can you just delete cookies and uninstall software?

Cheers for the help btw guys.
Old 10-14-2007, 11:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is it crucial that a new computer must be used? Or can you just delete cookies and uninstall software?

[/ QUOTE ]
FTP doesn't provide guides how to set-up new accounts (obviously).

It depends what seems to be more trouble to you. Either an hour of work now or risk of more hours later.
(I guess it won't take more than an hour to convince someone to let you use his computer. Or use school/work computer.)

Anyway if you don't use new computer FTP will know the two accounts are linked. They can or may not link this 2 accounts together. It depends solely on their decision. Just remember they do know the two accounts are set-up by the same person.

And better be sure everything is correct before you deposit.

If you are lazy now you will pay later. Poker is like anything else.