Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded

Old 06-17-2007, 02:37 PM

Default ***Official FTP Regs Thread***

This thread is for discussion of the games on Full Tilt Poker and the players that play in them. There are two rules:

1. There will be no linking 2+2 screen names/real names to poker site screen names without permission.

2. While discussing the play of certain players is ok, abuse is not. There should be nothing derogatory at all linked to certain screen names. This includes "idiot", "moron", etc. Keep it to factual analysis of how the person plays and what adjustments you think should be made.

Enjoy!
Old 06-17-2007, 03:05 PM

Default Re: ***Official FTP Regs Thread***

[ QUOTE ]

2. While discussing the play of certain players is ok, abuse is not. There should be nothing derogatory at all linked to certain screen names. This includes "idiot", "moron", etc. Keep it to factual analysis of how the person plays and what adjustments you think should be made.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is LAGtard considered derogatory? Fishy as an adjective?
Old 06-17-2007, 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think there are equally descriptive and less offensive alternatives. You're not likely to get in to much trouble for using those, but the idea is for people to conduct themselves professionally.
Old 06-17-2007, 07:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
LAGtard is a shortened version of "retarded LAG". That's pretty offensive and it doesn't convey much real understanding.

Plays can be fishy. People deserve a little more respect.

In a way this is for your own good. Calling someone a fish is lazy. Saying he calls down too much with ace-high and misses value bets on the river actually says something meaningful.
Old 06-18-2007, 08:26 AM

I posted most of this in the first thread. Since aargh/sebastien appear to play FTP 2/4-3/6, maybe they can give their input.

DrKvalMe
studholdem

These are two of the best players in the game IMO. They're not amazing-amazing but they do very well (though I would think they would be playing higher by this point). studholdem has been tough vs. me in blind battles.

Alik_34 (something similar)
steinway

Both good, steinway's overaggro in bad spots sometimes but both are definite winners.

H2brube
j336
Pfeil

H2brube was the biggest 2/4 winner in my database for tens of thousands of hands, despite showing down every hand imaginable and being a ~34/17 player 6-handed. Hot run he's had. j336 I loathe but is way too aggressive preflop sometimes. For Pfeil, the same.

Just my thoughts w/o going through PT.

Added: Bronson15 (or so) and Sitting Janus are both relatively weak players imo, but play a lot. GQ12... is a major LAG and always makes the tables fun.

I'll PM my name if anyone wants it.
Old 06-18-2007, 11:57 AM

I try to avoid DrKvalMe. I had to drop down to 1/2 to rebuild my roll so I don't remember many more than him though. If I recall Preya plays a lot but seems very passive.
Old 06-18-2007, 02:59 PM

drkvalme is good i think. i m not all my database on PT but i have some hand with him on 2/4 nad 3/6 : 25.58/19.59/2.24 1036 hands 1.45bb/100.
he c/r me so much on turn in HU that get me crazy!!!!

i see him win some tournament and play on nl50 too
Old 06-18-2007, 04:17 PM

I've only got 1300 hands on drkvalme. Half are 3/6 and half 5/10. Maybe he'll move up to 5/10 soon. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-18-2007, 04:22 PM

I've got 5k hands on Pfeil and he's down -1.5/100 in my db despite having TAG stats. Sounds kinda like me.
Old 06-18-2007, 05:42 PM

i comeback on poker after a broke/tilt on 5/10 [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] and i play against him 3month ago so yes he moove up