Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack

Old 03-18-2007, 09:38 PM

Default Signed up for FT through PSO originally, now wanting Rakeback.

I was one of the many [censored] who signed up for the upfront bonus with PSO for FT back in the day. I am now looking for rakeback with FT. I don't think PSO can help me at all so I am looking for an alternate source if this is even possible.

I plan to play 2000+ $20 to $30 SNGs + cash NL games a month and I won't play at FT unless I can earn rakeback for this type of play.

PM if you can help me out, and only from trusted sites if this is even possible.

-Brendan
Old 03-19-2007, 01:53 AM

Default Re: Signed up for FT through PSO originally, now wanting Rakeback.

Ummmmmmmmm.... you can't have another account. Any affiliate that offers you something is being kind of shady since you did sign up with another affiliate. Maybe you could teach your mom to play poker ;P
Old 03-19-2007, 02:08 AM

Yeah I have kind of noticed, asking if this is possible from trusted sites has brought out some interesting PMs from some shady people trying to pose as rakeback affiliates. You know who you are, one guy tried to recommend the unmentionable for both Party and Bodog to me instead. I already forwarded screenshots to the appropriate people.

I am not interested in breaking FT's T&Cs, I wanted to play under my own information with a legit Affiliate, but this clearly isn't an option.

-Brendan
Old 03-19-2007, 03:25 AM

Try mailing to Full Tilt. If you are not planning to get involved in any kind of shady deal anyways then telling Full Tilt that you will quit if you don't get rakeback can't hurt you. Just state it politely and tell how you feel it is unfair that you have to pay more rake than others and thus you will change site. I am 99% sure it will not help but it won't hurt you either and might make Full Tilt think their policy.
Old 03-19-2007, 08:21 AM

i doubt ftp will do much for u in this situation as many, many others have complained about not getting RB...through ftpdoug, they stated they might try to work something out for people who missed out on RB...
Old 03-19-2007, 11:07 AM

Have you contacted PSO???? I thought I read somewhere that once you reached a certain MGR(over the initial clearing rate) they would/may convert you to a RB account(still through them) if you asked...It may have been another affiliate and I do not remember where I read it...Worth a try..
Old 03-19-2007, 01:52 PM

As it stands right now, you are basically out of luck as for legit options to get RB at FT. I am in the same boat, as are many others.

You would think that as many of us there are (ones who signed up via PSO for points) that FT would gladly convert us to a rakeback account with PSO. Right now, most of us do not play at FT at all since we receive no rakeback.

All of the reasons that people mention as to why FT would not do this do not apply.

- We are not asking to switch affiliates. PSO offers rakeback through FT already.

- We are willing to receive a negative MGR to offset the initial payment that PSO received for our signup, so nobody loses off of that.

It would be a win/win situation for everyone. Lots of players get rakeback and bring their play to FT, FT gets more action, PSO makes money from rake.

Of course, this is too simple to actually ever happen.
Old 03-19-2007, 03:29 PM

Can my wife have a Full Tilt Account with rakeback???
Old 03-19-2007, 03:43 PM

i would email FT first, b/c they will see it is from the same IP
Old 03-19-2007, 08:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As it stands right now, you are basically out of luck as for legit options to get RB at FT. I am in the same boat, as are many others.

You would think that as many of us there are (ones who signed up via PSO for points) that FT would gladly convert us to a rakeback account with PSO. Right now, most of us do not play at FT at all since we receive no rakeback.

All of the reasons that people mention as to why FT would not do this do not apply.

- We are not asking to switch affiliates. PSO offers rakeback through FT already.

- We are willing to receive a negative MGR to offset the initial payment that PSO received for our signup, so nobody loses off of that.

It would be a win/win situation for everyone. Lots of players get rakeback and bring their play to FT, FT gets more action, PSO makes money from rake.

Of course, this is too simple to actually ever happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO this sounds like an issue with PSO not FT...If PSO offers RB they can easily convert you to a RB account(and recieve RB payments) under them(PSO)...This is not changing affiliates and PSO would still be the one receiving your revenue..I do not believe this breaks any affiliate contract...

Once again I would say contact PSO..