All-in 7 43.75%
Fold 8 50.00%
Call 1 6.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2007, 04:30 PM

Default Re: .

[ QUOTE ]
Someone pmed me a while back and said to get some $80 Armani suits while I'm in Thailand. Where do I get these?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-04-2007, 10:46 PM

Default Re: Ask Degen Anything About Living In Thailand

Good day folks,

Just wanted to announce : My current GF is bisexual

Thanks

Cheers
Old 11-04-2007, 11:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Someone pmed me a while back and said to get some $80 Armani suits while I'm in Thailand. Where do I get these?

[/ QUOTE ] You can get poorly made suits made from terrible fabric cheaply anywhere in Thailand. You can get much nicer suits at the places I listed above, but you'll have to pay more than $80.
Old 11-05-2007, 03:01 AM

Suits - I've been going to the same guy on Soi 17, "George" for the past few years. Don't go for the crap 80 dollar suits. Even your grandma will notice how cheap it is at the party.

The toilet - Wow, you guys actually sat on that toilet?

Tonight (Monday) - Hillary Bar is on Soi 4 about 40 meters after the plaza on the right side (there is another Hillary bar on the left side, don't go to that one).

Pumpui - You're on for HU beerpong
Old 11-05-2007, 03:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
PM me if you guys wanna join at Hillary bar tomorrow. It's a pretty sweet bar on suk soi 4 with nice pool tables and cute staff. The owners own a few other bars and Spice club on Soi 11.

[/ QUOTE ]
Im a bit confused and drunk, but if by tomorrow you mean monday, I might be in, I have a date though... but pool > date :-) My date is actually pretty late, but meeting another girl earlier, so back to what I need to know... When does the tournament start?

And because Max have begged me to upload this pic forever:

[/ QUOTE ]

That pic is just hideous...Tournament starts at 8 and they usually have a free buffet around 7:30 for low limit grinders only.
Old 11-05-2007, 06:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] You can get poorly made suits made from terrible fabric cheaply anywhere in Thailand. You can get much nicer suits at the places I listed above, but you'll have to pay more than $80.

[/ QUOTE ]

couldn't find the post you mentioned. where do you recommend? worth the hassle of trying to buy there if i live in u.s. and will just be going to thailand for a couple weeks?
Old 11-05-2007, 06:42 AM

UPDATE:

Just learned that we are playing pool at Hillary Bar's Soi 11 location...it's about halfway down the soi on the left side before Bed Supper Club and the Fun House. Much cuter girls at that place, they have three floors of pool tables and a great food menu. Starts at 8.
Old 11-05-2007, 06:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

couldn't find the post you mentioned. where do you recommend? worth the hassle of trying to buy there if i live in u.s. and will just be going to thailand for a couple weeks?

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitely worth the hassle. Tailor made suits for less than 200 USD are hard to come by. You can even have them line the inside with "armani" silk or whatever. Once you start getting tailored clothes, you'll never buy off the rack crap again (besides Red Sox World Series Championship t-shirts...yeah baby).
Old 11-05-2007, 04:09 PM

best hotel to stay at the first night i fly into bangkok? i'm only gonna book one night and probably wing it from there.
Old 11-06-2007, 01:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
best hotel to stay at the first night i fly into bangkok? i'm only gonna book one night and probably wing it from there.

[/ QUOTE ]
Just go with one of the big places at the sukhumvit, then there is a decent chance that the taxi driver knows where it is :-)
Closed Thread