[ QUOTE ]
No they didn't. Their response can be found in this thread, where they say:

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes they did. Sorry I should have posted the link
Old 06-05-2007, 03:05 PM

Default Re: Mr. Gatorade’s Lies cost me over 70k at Full Tilt

gehrig & Dean,

[ QUOTE ]
I've been told about one piece of evidence that hasn't been publicly disclosed. It seems like pretty iron-clad proof. I'm not going to elaborate any more than that.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm hoping you can provide a little more without asking you to compromise anything.

1. Is this evidence something that has not been published in the big MHSH thread?

2. Did this evidence come to you from McGatorade?

3. Have you seen it for yourself or were you merely told about it?

4. Are you certain that this evidence applies to beatme1?
Old 06-05-2007, 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
she said she mostly sat by herself but would occasionally chase fish. i was one of the fish beatme would chase. i refused to play her cuz i knew she was good. i think, though im not sure, she might have tried chatting with me asking why i wont play.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thank you for sharing this.

Does anyone know of instances where the other accused bots have sat down at an occupied table?

Does anyone know of instances where the other accused bots have apparently chased a specific player?

If beatme1 has done something that the other bots never did that would be an actual relevant fact. Facts are in very short supply right now [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]
I wrote this over a day ago and there have been no responses.

Let me ask again. Is beatme1 the only accused bot that has been seen to sit at occupied tables or chase other players?
Old 06-05-2007, 07:09 PM

2+2ers,

The decision to seize funds in cases of collusion, fraud and other breaches of the site Terms of Service is never taken lightly. Seizure is reserved for cases when Full Tilt Poker is absolutely certain the account was directly involved in the wrongdoing. In this case, we are confident the correct decision has been made.

Instances of collusion or other unfair advantage require a comprehensive investigation that may or may not result in seizure of funds. Each situation is unique and handled on a case by case basis.

If our investigations team is 100% certain that there has been a violation of our Terms of Service, we make an assessment on the nature and method of the violation and determine if funds will be seized or if the account will be closed with funds being cashed out to the player.

If our investigations team is not 100% confident after reviewing a case, we will not seize the player’s funds. Instead, we cash out their funds and close the player’s account permanently. Obviously, when no evidence of a violation is found, we reopen the player’s account.

We are working to compensate the victims as quickly as possible. Please try and bear with us as we work through the large amount of data to ensure those who deserve some portion of the seized funds receive their share. We will streamline the process in the future to reduce the delay between a seizure and the subsequent redistribution of those funds to the appropriate victimized players.

Sean
Old 06-05-2007, 07:38 PM

Nice boilerplate, Sean. WHY ARE YOU 100% SURE?
Old 06-05-2007, 07:39 PM

Thanks Sean.

Just to be clear, you are saying you are 100% sure there was a ToS violation by BeatMe1?
Old 06-05-2007, 07:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
2+2ers,

The decision to seize funds in cases of collusion, fraud and other breaches of the site Terms of Service is never taken lightly. Seizure is reserved for cases when Full Tilt Poker is absolutely certain the account was directly involved in the wrongdoing. In this case, we are confident the correct decision has been made.

Instances of collusion or other unfair advantage require a comprehensive investigation that may or may not result in seizure of funds. Each situation is unique and handled on a case by case basis.

If our investigations team is 100% certain that there has been a violation of our Terms of Service, we make an assessment on the nature and method of the violation and determine if funds will be seized or if the account will be closed with funds being cashed out to the player.

If our investigations team is not 100% confident after reviewing a case, we will not seize the player’s funds. Instead, we cash out their funds and close the player’s account permanently. Obviously, when no evidence of a violation is found, we reopen the player’s account.

We are working to compensate the victims as quickly as possible. Please try and bear with us as we work through the large amount of data to ensure those who deserve some portion of the seized funds receive their share. We will streamline the process in the future to reduce the delay between a seizure and the subsequent redistribution of those funds to the appropriate victimized players.

Sean

[/ QUOTE ]

Sean,

Thank you for responding.

Your response is very similar to Full Tilt's response to the recent NL bot incident. Most 2+2ers seemed to not be satisfied with a response that was laced with corporate-speak. It goes without saying that the doubters and naysayers would like to know, in general, what BeatMe1 did to warrant the fund seizure.

Please provide, in general and nonspecific terms, the reasons for FTP's findings in this particular case. That was not done in the case of the suspected NL bots, and your firm's reputation suffered greatly.

Now you are in position to change things a bit. I would advise that you take that opportunity.
Old 06-05-2007, 07:49 PM

Funny how these threads never seem to implicate Stars. Are the FT games really that much looser to put up with all the BS we have seen posted these last few months? I am sure some are BS but the sheer quantity od dissatisfied customers make me elated I do not play on FT.
Old 06-05-2007, 07:52 PM

You guys don't get it... he can't disclose why without compromising further investigations/efforts to ban other bots.
Old 06-05-2007, 07:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You guys don't get it...

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure I do.

[ QUOTE ]
he can't disclose why without compromising further investigations/efforts to ban other bots.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes he can. I don't want to know the specifics of the situation. Most of the naysayers here - I am not one of them, mind you - want a general explanation of why the decision to seize funds was made. Though it will be impossible to satisfy everyone, it is entirely possible
for FTP to explain their decision in general terms, rather than in a response that resembles a press release.