Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-2007, 09:33 PM

Default Re: Absolute Poker Rackback??

[ QUOTE ]
A guy I met at the tables claims that some of the skins offer the dealt method of RB and wanted me to switch to one of their skins (specifically Big Chip Poker) Is this true? Could this work?Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Plus, a guy you met spamming at the tables is usually not a good source for reliable information or rakeback.
Old 04-12-2007, 01:45 PM

I was told (by reputable affiliate) that the skins are different rakeback than AP (example, VP doesn't deduct bonus/deposit fees).
Old 04-12-2007, 01:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was told (by reputable affiliate) that the skins are different rakeback than AP (example, VP doesn't deduct bonus/deposit fees).

[/ QUOTE ]

Being dealt and not contributed is a big difference from not deducting bonuses and fees. The skins could do the latter. The former would have to be consistent network wide.
Old 04-12-2007, 02:56 PM

theory: i have an account w/ absolute that i use daily. i made an account w/ rb on vegas poker but never made a deposit, i assume it's still open, valid, and being tracked even if i'm not playing. but i hate the vegas software colors. can i log-in through my absolute client with my vegas details to use the absolute colors?

also, when would i know if there are problems about my account not being inactive for 90 days and if there were problems would it be closing my vegas account and getting my money back or would they keep it all or something? I don't want to get screwed somehow.
Old 04-12-2007, 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
theory: i have an account w/ absolute that i use daily. i made an account w/ rb on vegas poker but never made a deposit, i assume it's still open, valid, and being tracked even if i'm not playing. but i hate the vegas software colors. can i log-in through my absolute client with my vegas details to use the absolute colors?

also, when would i know if there are problems about my account not being inactive for 90 days and if there were problems would it be closing my vegas account and getting my money back or would they keep it all or something? I don't want to get screwed somehow.

[/ QUOTE ]

just mod VP....if you're playing on AP w/out a mod you're looney in the first place

the affiliate that said this was rackebackstore
Old 04-12-2007, 03:20 PM

I don't use no mods, shiiiiit
Old 04-12-2007, 11:52 PM

Yes Absolute now deducts bonuses for US players and Vegas Poker does not so where to play for US players clearing bonuses is a no-brainer.