Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2006, 02:10 AM

Default Break the rake blog

99% of low limit players lose everything. The house gets all the money.

Just about all low limit casual poker players lose every cent they put in their online poker account within the first week of depositing money. Let me show you why. Say 10 people put $200 in an internet poker account. Collectively, that is $2000.00 They decide to play 3-6 limit holdem against each other. 50 hands are dealt an hour. Let's assume that each pot is raked the maximum of $3. After one hour, the house has raked away $150.00. After 6 hours, the house has $900.00. After a few days, all 10 players are pretty much broke, AND THE HOUSE HAS ALL THE MONEY. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING. I am not full of [censored]. You are being fleeced plain and simple.

World Poker Exchange is 100% rake free. They make their $$$ on sports wagering. It is the only place to play if your play low limit poker. Why more people havnt signed up is mind boggling.

Old 07-16-2006, 02:13 AM

Default Re: BREAK THE RAKE BLOG

You're preaching to the choir here. If you're going to expend this type of energy, look for ways to bring the unconverted to WPEX.
Old 07-16-2006, 02:15 AM

Pass the message along. We need a huge word of mouth here.
Full Tilt, Party Poker, Pokerstars, Cardplayer etc wish to fleece us indefinitely.
Old 07-16-2006, 02:21 AM

you suck. A casual look at this forum shows that we already know all about wsex The GM is on here asking for recommendations on what will make the site better. And to add to it you're lying. 99% of players do not lose because of the rake. You are just some punk trying to get more people to his website. I'm sure you'll be banned soon enough.

No, I am not an affliate, before people start in, and I love the idea of rake free poker. Just hate trolls!
Old 07-16-2006, 02:21 AM

google result

Google Groups: rec.gambling.poker
... <font color="red"> Spam this blog everywhere</font> ...groups.google.com/group/rec.gambling.poker/browse_thread/thread/... - 36k - Cached - More from this site - Save
Old 07-16-2006, 02:46 AM

You think he's preaching to the choir here? He was spamming this link on WPEX tables earlier tonight.
Old 07-16-2006, 02:51 AM

Who knew Paul Pierce was so into poker.
Old 07-16-2006, 05:16 AM

You must really suck at life.
Old 07-16-2006, 06:39 AM

1. WPEX will not be "rake free" forever
2. Depending how you calculate it is not rake free. A rake free site would not rake the pots and then pay it back. A rake free site will not have any rake taken out at all. Depending how the calculations on the 100% rake back (which is what it is, not rake free) not all persons will play "rake free".

The day any site will lower its real rake, meaning going from 5%, $3 max to say 3%, $2 max or simlar I will play there. It will make a huge difference. WPEX, nah not for me.
Old 07-16-2006, 11:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
1. WPEX will not be "rake free" forever
2. Depending how you calculate it is not rake free. A rake free site would not rake the pots and then pay it back. A rake free site will not have any rake taken out at all. Depending how the calculations on the 100% rake back (which is what it is, not rake free) not all persons will play "rake free".

The day any site will lower its real rake, meaning going from 5%, $3 max to say 3%, $2 max or simlar I will play there. It will make a huge difference. WPEX, nah not for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your mind IS going.

Why in the world would you prefer a site that lowered it's rake from 5% to 3% as opposed to WPEX, which lowered it's rake from 5% to zero dollars?

And what makes you think that another site dropping 2% would stay that way forever?

OHHHHH. You're an affiliate?