Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2007, 11:40 PM

Default Re: BBV Anonymous Confessions

Dear Playgirl Magazine...

[ QUOTE ]
I had my first orgasm when I was doing pull ups from the diving board (i was half way in the pool). I was probably about 6. After a few pullups I would start to contract my stomach real hard and swing my pelvis forward a little bit and boom- orgasm. I didn't know what it was. I thought it was just some sort of muscular contraction or whatever. Well, it gets worse. I realized that if I went up to a countertop and helf myself up by my palms and sort of bend my elbows up and down slightly- I'd orgasm doing that, too. I still had no idea what I was doing. Like I said, I was 6. Fortuntately no one ever saw me doing it. I would hold my legs up and put my weight on my palms and grind against a countertop or a mattress or something like that. I did this probably 2x a day for a year. When I was in first and second grade I did this in the bathroom at school. One time a kid walked in on me and wondered what I was doing. When I was about 9 I realized what I was doing b/c I blew my first load. I think I probably orgasmed in front of a lot of people on that diving board when i doing pull ups from it's under carriage. I didn't actually jerk it until 4'th grade, when me and my friend and my mom were leaving Baskin Robbins (ice cream place) and I was walking slightly behind them and I went to throw my straw away in the trash can when I struck gold! A prono mag was in there! A good one, too. Like club- it was called gallery. I had never seen that stuff before, but like the crafty little kid I was i immediately yanked it out w/o saying a word at the speed of light and put it down my pants all in one motion w/o anyone seeing me. I think I jerked off to that magazine about 5x a day for a while.

[/ QUOTE ]