Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-2006, 01:35 PM

Default Re: New Software Announcement - SIXTH SENSE

I'm not sure I can even find this file. In my 6th sense file I find

agg_empty.backup
PTAgg (with the gray cross icon)
PTagg configuration settings

Those are the only files with PTagg in the title. Sorry for the basic questions, but I don't want to delete the wrong thing.
Old 08-09-2006, 01:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure I can even find this file. In my 6th sense file I find

agg_empty.backup
PTAgg (with the gray cross icon)
PTagg configuration settings

Those are the only files with PTagg in the title. Sorry for the basic questions, but I don't want to delete the wrong thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, ptagg.ini and "ptagg configuration settings" are the same file. Shutdown ss/ptagg, delete that file, then restart ss.
Old 08-09-2006, 01:45 PM

that did it
Old 08-09-2006, 02:16 PM

downloaded and registered, but cannot get my PokerTracker database linked. I go thru the directions on your website for setting up the Postgres SQL database I use but when I test the connection get a message "test connection failed because of an error in initializing provider - unspecified error"

HELP! Can't wait to use this program - sounds great [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-09-2006, 02:20 PM

How do I add an access db to ptagg?

So if HH's are being imported to my computer, I now need PTAgg running for Sixth Sense to read the new updated stats including the new HH's?

If I don't add my access DB will Sixth Sense only use stats from the SQL DB's that are in PTAgg?
Old 08-09-2006, 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
downloaded and registered, but cannot get my PokerTracker database linked. I go thru the directions on your website for setting up the Postgres SQL database I use but when I test the connection get a message "test connection failed because of an error in initializing provider - unspecified error"

HELP! Can't wait to use this program - sounds great [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Try running the PT Aggregator tool. You MUST give it the correct password for your postgres database. Once it has that though it will automatically setup all of your postgres databases.

Let me know how it goes.

-Ben
Old 08-09-2006, 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How do I add an access db to ptagg?

So if HH's are being imported to my computer, I now need PTAgg running for Sixth Sense to read the new updated stats including the new HH's?

If I don't add my access DB will Sixth Sense only use stats from the SQL DB's that are in PTAgg?

[/ QUOTE ]

In the bottom left there is a button "Add Database". Press that, then follow the directions on our site as if you were doing "Select PT Database".

Yes, to have updated data PTAgg needs to be running. You can just minimize it to the tray. When there's no new data it doesn't take up much CPU or memory.

And yes, if you don't add the access db's, it will only use the postgres db's you configured.

-Ben
Old 08-09-2006, 02:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Try running the PT Aggregator tool. You MUST give it the correct password for your postgres database. Once it has that though it will automatically setup all of your postgres databases.

Let me know how it goes.

-Ben

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, that was fast! now that's customer service! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] thanks for the quick response. PT Agg is in progress importing data, ~25 mins to go, will let you know when it is finished.
Old 08-09-2006, 02:59 PM

After I select my Access DB, this happens.

8/9/2006 11:56:24 AM Import Database Importing Database: PTRACK
8/9/2006 11:56:30 AM Job Error Error [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression 'game_players.player_id = players.
8/9/2006 11:56:30 AM Job Error [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression 'game_players.player_id = players.
Old 08-09-2006, 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
After I select my Access DB, this happens.

8/9/2006 11:56:24 AM Import Database Importing Database: PTRACK
8/9/2006 11:56:30 AM Job Error Error [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression 'game_players.player_id = players.
8/9/2006 11:56:30 AM Job Error [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression 'game_players.player_id = players.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, that's a bug. That will be fixed in the next release, hopefully soon.

-Ben