Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-06-2006, 11:15 PM

Default Re: Very very slow

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Does it give any more info than that, like an error address, or more error text?

Also, make sure you have ADO installed on your system. Just to be sure install MDAC from:

MDAC Download

-Ben

[/ QUOTE ]

That is the only message given. Unfortunately, I cannot download from Microsoft due to their Genuine Windows Validation. Guess I'm screwed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, if you only use MS Access Databases, you could try to use ODBC to connect. Do you use PAHud? Did it need to be configured with an ADO Connection?

-Ben

[/ QUOTE ]
I use PAHud.

I have some observed hands in an access db. Tomorrow I'll try to remove the postgre db and add the access db instead. I'll let you know either way.
Old 08-07-2006, 05:01 AM

Default Re: Problem with scoring ?!

Does it work with Full Tilt yet?
Old 08-07-2006, 04:09 PM

im getting invalid floating point operation as well as soon as i open the program. it then says parsing data at the bottom of the program
Old 08-07-2006, 04:11 PM

ok its because i set the table weighting average to 0, is there a way to remove the weighting? also it doesnt seem to be using my fish score, seems to be using the default score even tho i checked the proper box
Old 08-07-2006, 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok its because i set the table weighting average to 0, is there a way to remove the weighting? also it doesnt seem to be using my fish score, seems to be using the default score even tho i checked the proper box

[/ QUOTE ]

You need a weighting of 1 or higher I believe.

You can view the User score by right clicking on the Table, and do "Select fields". Then check on "User Score" to view that one.

-Ben
Old 08-07-2006, 05:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You need a weighting of 1 or higher I believe.

You can view the User score by right clicking on the Table, and do "Select fields". Then check on "User Score" to view that one.

-Ben

[/ QUOTE ]

working now thx
Old 08-07-2006, 07:06 PM

Default Multiple DB setup

I posted this on your forum more than 24 hrs ago, but it seems to be getting ignored so I will try here:

I have a large access DB and a new PostgreSQL DB. I followed the instructions to add the new DB to Sixth Sense. When I test the connection it says "Test connection failed because of an error initializing provider. Unspecified error"

I am clueless when it comes to this stuff. Help!
Old 08-07-2006, 09:41 PM

Default Re: Multiple DB setup

make sure your using proper caps in all entries, everything is caps sensitive.
Old 08-07-2006, 10:01 PM

A couple things:
1) The name field in the buddy list isn't big enough to hold the longest names on Party.
2) For the buddy list, I was thinking a "date last seen" field would be nice. If I haven't seen a buddy of mine in several months, I'd probably just assume they're busto and remove them from the list.
Old 08-07-2006, 10:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I posted this on your forum more than 24 hrs ago, but it seems to be getting ignored so I will try here:

I have a large access DB and a new PostgreSQL DB. I followed the instructions to add the new DB to Sixth Sense. When I test the connection it says "Test connection failed because of an error initializing provider. Unspecified error"

I am clueless when it comes to this stuff. Help!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, carefully follow the directions on our site about configuring the database, especially making sure that the database names match by case (upper & lower case).

If that still doesn't work, we can make sure you have the latest version of the Postgres ADO driver (this is mentioned earlier in this thread).

-Ben