Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2007, 01:16 AM

Default Re: Filing taxes as a \"losing\" professional gambler

I don't want anyone to think I am picking on yahboohoo unfairly, so let me explain. yahboohoo and his gay lover (I have nothing against gay people, I am merely pointing out the facts) started a witch hunt crusade against Ricky Zelim who played by the name Stang (some numbers afterward) at PokerRoom.

You may have seen this young poker player on television at WSOP circuit event. Anyway, it came out that Stang was playing in an MTT and got knocked out. His cousin was playing in the same MTT and after he was knocked out Stang took over playing his cousins account.

Whether this was actually what happened or it was multi accounting is aside the point. yahboohoo's gay lover attempted to crucify this kid who was only like 19 at the time. It turns out yahboohoo's partner in crime had admit to multi accounting and his whole crusade was really over a personal beef with Stang. It had nothing to do with a sense of fairness.

Then yahboohoo's partner in crime attempted to attack (and even publicly threated to turn in) Stang for using his cousins ID (which is where the Ricky Zelim name comes from) because he was not 21.

Threatening to turn someone in for using a fake ID to play poker is disgusting and turns my stomach. The multi accounting was bad, but threatening to snitch on someone for something like that because of a personal beef and to attack them for something the moral crusader had done as well is a bunch of BS.

yaboohoo and his "gay lover/partner in crime" are hypocrites, snitches and lower than pond scum in my opinion. Watch your back around this guy.
Old 04-17-2007, 02:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You might be right about this, but you are usually wrong. You were well known as one of the most routinely incorrect and annoying people at pokah! Don't come over here getting too excited because you correctly cut and paste once.

[/ QUOTE ]
Off-topic accusations, slander, malice, goading and insults. Lovely. Spoken like a fellow pokah flunkie.

So are you going to plague every post of mine because of some perceived greivance from years ago? Get over it...
Old 04-17-2007, 03:49 AM

It is only slander if it is not true.
Old 04-17-2007, 06:29 AM

This thread has certainly gone a bit far a field now...
Closed Thread