Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2007, 01:02 AM

Default Re: Anyone take Hyrdrocodone? or Vicodin

[ QUOTE ]
Hey. anyone familiar with this stuff?

a pill called: hyrdrocodone Tab 7.5-500

how many would a physician / pharmacist recommend taking in a day?

would 10 per day be more than the recommended usage? normal? seems like a lot to me.

i'm just being nosy with a friend of mine wondering if he's an addict [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

75mg of hydro a day is not a sick crazy amount IMO if you are a heavy/regular user. IMO its the acetaminophen that will get him. That is such a sick amount to be taking daily, he really is putting a strain on his liver. I mean there is a reason children's tylenol exists; b/c the child liver cant handle the abuse acetaminophen puts on. This guy is taking vicodins, which i believe have much more acetaminophen than tylenols. Really its dangeoruse IMO. Correct me if im wrong (all my knowledge is from wiki, google, erowid) but Hyrdrocodone is not dangerous to the body in limited amounts even over long time (like heroine)?
Old 09-18-2007, 02:20 AM

i took 50 percs and 50 vics over at most 2 weeks after knee surgery. smoked a lot of pot too. still sucked and i wanted to die.
Old 09-18-2007, 05:27 AM

So how do the addicts get ahold of so many pills?

Other than the black market or stealing them direct from a hospital, are they buying them online?
Old 09-18-2007, 06:57 AM

im guessing its easy to fake pains and get subscription. I mean a got a few bottles b/c "my shoulder hurt"

my buddy said he had to move a box w/ 5,000 pills in it for a guy for some moneis. I'm guessing if you know ppl its pretty easy.
Old 09-18-2007, 09:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i took 50 percs and 50 vics over at most 2 weeks after knee surgery. smoked a lot of pot too. still sucked and i wanted to die.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was my post-knee surgery plan as well
Old 09-18-2007, 09:57 AM

i take vicodin for headaches, they work great
Old 09-18-2007, 11:01 AM

Hydrocodone makes me nasueas. I got a bottle of it yesterday because I hurt my back, but I'm trying to avoid taking them. I think I'm too wimpy for even those.
Old 09-18-2007, 12:56 PM

I want to marry those pills. I was given 120 of em and I actually lost weight when taking them. I wouldn't eat so I could get a bigger buzz off em.
Old 09-18-2007, 03:36 PM

when i was having terrible pain from a kidney stone a couple years ago i was taking hydrocodone's

reading up online about how they were bad to take a lot of because of the amount of acetaminophen obv, so i didnt really want to take a bunch

so i read about a method to extract the good stuff from the bad stuff (easily googleable) and went about it

i crushed up about 10 pills in a small amount of water, and then did the freezing/extraction process a couple times until i had a bit of a water solution that hopefully contained the pain relieving goodness i needed, as at this point i was in 9.8/10 pain

so i drank it down, and filled my bathtub full of water and just laid in it in a daze. i dont really remember much, but hours later i passed an enormous kidney stone
Old 09-18-2007, 04:30 PM

I had back surgery in 1994 (Scoliosis) where the docs removed one of my ribs and this bone was used to fuse my entire spine except all lumbar and a couple neck discs. I have been on Hydrocodone since then. I have gone from 2-5/250mg to 6-7.5/500mgs never more then 6/day. Then in 1997 I was in a severe car accident where an older gentleman in a Ford Expidition ran a stop sign and hit my car (Pontiac Grand Am) head on, I lost! Since 1997 I started taking 6-20mg Oxycontin/day, 4/7.5mg hydrocodone/day, musler relaxers and so on. After a couple of years I could not stand this high dose so I asked the doc to lessen it, now I take 2 or 3-10mg Oxycontin/day and 2 or 3/7.5mg Hydrocodone/day.

I'd give anything not to have to take it. As a result of the car accident, I use a wheelchair nearly 100% of the time. Am I addicted? "Hell yes," but I will not allow myself to increase the ammount as I become more tollerant of the drug.