Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2007, 10:46 AM

Default Terrible things you\'ve done to your siblings

I've always really enjoyed witnessing or hearing about a good sibling rivalry. There's just something about brothers/sisters committing atrocities on each other that makes me laugh. When I was younger my sister and I would fight all the time. Whenever she really pissed me off I would secretly scrape her toothbrush alongside the walls of the toilet. This probably happened well over 100 times, and she remains clueless to this day. So, what's the worst thing you've done to a sibling of yours, or if it's especially good, something terrible you've heard about other siblings doing to each other.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:47 AM

Default Re: Terrible things you\'ve done to your siblings

I got my sister addicted to coke. She called me a couple nights ago asking if I was proud that she hadn't used it in 4 days.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I got my sister addicted to coke. She called me a couple nights ago asking if I was proud that she hadn't used it in 4 days.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well this thread went south quickly.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:56 AM

A younger Dids (like 12) became upset that his sister changed the chanel on him and punched her in the gut.

I was not a very happy or well adjusted kid and I had a horrible tempter. 18 years later at least my temper is under control.
Old 08-31-2007, 11:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well this thread went south quickly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm sorry.

How about.

One time i used a spoon like a catapult to shoot yogurt in her face!
Old 08-31-2007, 11:03 AM

Haha, so were the two of you fighting over the remote/channel previous to the punch in the gut or were you like silently watching then she just casually came in the room, changed the channel without any fuss, then you slowly became more and more pissed about the whole situation until you clocked her in the stomach? Because this story is a lot funnier if it's the latter.
Old 08-31-2007, 11:09 AM

I was a 9-year-old Red Sox fanatic watching the 1978 Sox vs. Yankees 1-game playoff for the division title. (This is in the years prior to the wildcard so the loser goes home for the season.)

Bucky Dent swings and lofts a fly ball to left field. My sister chooses exactly this moment to stand directly in front of the television. I got up and kicked her as hard as I could smack dab right between her legs. I’ve felt bad about it ever since. I feel better now because at least I didn’t get her hooked on coke.

Side note: one of my buddies in middle school got his little brother into huffing glue.

LOL, I used to beat the [censored] out of my little brother. I'd try out different wrestling moves on him, such as the Lion Tamer, the Tonkin Death Grip, and my personal favorite, the Pump Handle Slam.

Also, I once gave him an atomic wedgy. I've never been so proud of myself. Atomic wedgies come once in a lifetime.

I have something that my brother did to me.

We were fighting and I shoved him, causing his head to slam against the door. He acted like he was unconscious and then went into shock. I started screaming like a little girl and picked up the phone to call 911.

Yeah... he got me good that time.
Old 08-31-2007, 11:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL, I used to beat the [censored] out of my little brother. I'd try out different wrestling moves on him, such as the Lion Tamer, the Tonkin Death Grip, and my personal favorite, the Pump Handle Slam.

Also, I once gave him an atomic wedgy. I've never been so proud of myself. Atomic wedgies come once in a lifetime.

[/ QUOTE ]

Iv'e heard tales of these atomic wedges, but have never been lucky enough to see one in person. How long before he was finally able to walk normal again?