Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games

View Poll Results: On average, how many hours do you spend "listening" to your wife/girlfriend for each hour of sex (le
More than 10 hours 55 55.56%
Around 5 hours 21 21.21%
Around 2.5 hours 11 11.11%
Around 1 hour 10 10.10%
30 minutes or less 2 2.02%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-02-2007, 08:19 PM

Default Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

fmxda, let's do this.
Old 04-02-2007, 08:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Luckay, I am also clearer with the Kumu lynch. I still want to vote for Econophile today. Luckay, your thoughts please?

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel like I will never be able to vote for Econophile. My words cannot be better expressed than KyrosMothers'...

[ QUOTE ]
I have posted my thoughts on Econ a number of times.

At first, I thought he was a wolf. I haven't really played with him much and he is fairly quiet.

The night we lynched Tied, Econ was also on the block. He made a real wolfy/angleshoot post about not having his personal event action yet. When I read it, I said "definitely a wolf".

But then Lucky came out and claimed to have peeked Tied as a villager. People started to scramble off of Tied. Econ moved quickly to Boiler. Books went to Econ. It was close to deadline and I am not sure anyone was real sure of where the votes lay. Econ replied to Books "Die in a fire, wolf". My impression - he really thought he was getting lynched and Books was a wolf. I moved him to my villager list the next day.

I guess you had to be there. But those were my gut feelings as the events unfolded. Same way I felt about you (Mark) yesterday. As the events unfolded, I just couldn't bring myself to switch my vote to you. You sounded like a villager that thought he was getting lynched.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really cannot vote for (and will defend) all of these people:

MDD
Econophile
Mark_K
Chuckles
BluffBlank
FMXDA
Mets
Traz
Jeremy

This leaves...

sighing - It feels wrong because it is too easy, it also feels wrong because he's been up several times against wolves early.

Zurvan - He's done a lot of Zurvan villager tells in this game. It should be noted that Shortline thought that Zurvan was only trying to ACT like Zurvan and that his early hostility was over-the-top. Shortline, I have NOT forgotten that Zurvan was on your wolf-list...

xoom - I can't vote for this guy because I think he's the Bard or something. Y'know, because he was the king? And chose the event for us?

Boiler_bd - who I don't want to vote out primarily due to his attempts to take down traz and Mark_K(??) which I feel are really bad, and has now 180'd on the traz just like I did. Sounds like standard boiler-mason.

FCBL - ??? You really had interactions with wolves which cleared you? If you did, then I guess I missed it, but you sound so confident...

kyrosmother - Caught the econophile thing (but I would expect her to be able to do so as a wolf too. Either way, wolf or villager, she's telling the truth about econophile, though)

Thebram - ??? This would be my safe lynch, but traz is convinced that thebram is a villager. Who am I to argue against traz, who I think is a villager?

wdcbooks - ?????

So there's my dilemna, there's nobody I really want to vote for. Maybe books? I forgot why I can't vote for books. I'll give it a try.

WDCBooks
Old 04-02-2007, 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I will join you on FMX, if you can get the votes.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe my vote is there, and has been all day.
Old 04-02-2007, 08:23 PM

FMX
Old 04-02-2007, 08:24 PM

KM: this is two nights in a row you've tried to "negotiate" a lynch target. What's with that?
Old 04-02-2007, 08:24 PM

Luckay and KM. I think you are both seriously misguided. Econo is not me. If I say "Die in a fire wolf", you can probably take it at face value because I don't metagame well or often. Econo makes a career out of the creative angleshoot and metagame. He tried one earlier, that I have referenced a couple of times that failed miserably.

The post you keep quoting would be villagery from Herbie or someone, but from Econo it is meaningless. Please don't fall for it.
Old 04-02-2007, 08:25 PM

This is why I believe FMX should be given a pass for today, at the very least...he openly attacked Kumubou in a very villagery way, on the Kumubou lynch day.

Here's that post...

[ QUOTE ]
I definitely think Kumubou is implicated by the lastchance kill. There is a post where she says "lastchance is either power village or evil." Guess she knew he wasn't evil and though he was power village?

vote Kumubou

I also support a thebram, boiler or KM lynch.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's combined with Kumubou's backhanded slap of FMXDA...

[ QUOTE ]
Nothing really piqued me about fmxda in the beginning, but looking at his posts in the Vortex struck something to me. I get the impression from him that he really did not care who was lynched, which is a common sign of lupus.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-02-2007, 08:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Econo makes a career out of the creative angleshoot and metagame. He tried one earlier, that I have referenced a couple of times that failed miserably.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, econo's also a villager because of this.

luckay, that is just the kind of interaction i would expect btw wolf and godfather

lemme check the timing on fmx's post, though

I have had FMX on my list since Day 2. I am not going to apologize for wanting to lynch him.

As for last night, I sucked. I really though the Kumu lynch was "too easy". So, yes, I wanted boiler, FMX or Mark. And then, as the evening drew near, I slowly became less convinced on Mark.

Zurvan - my wolf game is better than this. You know that.