Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2007, 10:46 PM

Default Re: Poker Stars Instant EChecks

17 days and the deposit still hasn't hit my bank.
Old 09-09-2007, 11:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I deposited $200 to PokerStars from my BofA account exactly 2 weeks ago. Pokerstars credited me the cash but the withdrawal has not hit my account yet. Guess I better win back that $200, huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here. I'm still trying to figure out what to do.
Old 09-10-2007, 07:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hello,

Please allow me to apologize for this delay.

We have been in constant contact with our ECheck processors to find out the reason why they were unable to debit and credit funds from our players' bank accounts.

We were informed yesterday, that they have located the source of this technical problem and are working around the clock to put all the transfers up to date. As you must understand, several transactions were affected and they have started to process them all.

However, the settlement with your bank should take 3-5 days to be completed. Debits or credits will be made in all players' bank accounts by then, and this time there should be no problems with your transactions.

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter and once again, I offer my apologies for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Willy R
PokerStars Payments Services

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-10-2007, 08:58 AM

Location: Here I am, brain the size of a planet and I can\'t beat the 2 cent O/8 game on UB. Depressing, isn\'t it?

My temporary accidental blacklisting of my bank routing number has turned into a permaban. I have to get another checking account if I want to use echeck.
Old 09-10-2007, 10:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I deposited $200 to PokerStars from my BofA account exactly 2 weeks ago. Pokerstars credited me the cash but the withdrawal has not hit my account yet. Guess I better win back that $200, huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here. I'm still trying to figure out what to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

My $25 deposit also has not hit my bank acct. Dep. made on 8/31 still no moneys missing. What bothers me is if it takes this long for the debit side to clear how long will it take to cash out??
Old 09-10-2007, 11:08 AM

I deposited $100 to re-establish the link to my bank acct. After it cleared, I cashed out $500. Neither transaction has hit my bank, though the 1st was over 10 business days ago. I emailed Stars, and it sounds like I just have to wait. Has anyone completed an eCheck transaction from end-to-end?
[ QUOTE ]
Hello XXXX,
We have been advised that there has been a delay in completing some eCheck transactions however please be asured that they will be presented to your bank.
eChecks work the same way paper checks do. When you deposit using an eCheck, the amount of your deposit is requested from your bank just like when a paper check you've written is deposited. However, if the presenting of your eCheck is delayed, we ask for your patience.
eChecks usually clear within 7 calendar days however there may be a delay in completing these transactions so we ask that you make sure the funds are available until the transactions have been posted on your bank statement.
You do not have to wait for an eCheck to clear to receive your funds at PokerStars as long as your past deposits have cleared successfully. Funds deposited via eCheck are immediately available in your PokerStars account.
Regards,
Erica
PokerStars Support Team

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-10-2007, 01:05 PM

What criteria must a player meet to have eChecks as a deposit option? Do you have to have made previous deposits or can new accounts qualify?
Old 09-10-2007, 01:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What criteria must a player meet to have eChecks as a deposit option? Do you have to have made previous deposits or can new accounts qualify?

[/ QUOTE ]

In my case, I had used it (or something similar) in the past, and it showed up with my prior acct info already there. I think they were rolling it out based on how many lifetime FPPs you had. That's how they've done these things in the past. So brand new accts wouldn't qualify until they've worked out all the kinks, and rolled it out to everyone.

Regards,
Kindling
Old 09-10-2007, 08:40 PM

its been 6 days since i withdrew and it has not hit my back account. i know it takes awhile but its a bit silly to do so. i do EFT from ING direct, vanguard, emigrant direct every few days and it usually takes 3 days max. they really need to step it up.

ill update when i see the funds in my bank account. im expecting this to be around 12 days [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 09-10-2007, 09:22 PM

FWIW I cashed out a few hundred by paper check and it got to me in a week. If you need a small amount quickly you might be better off with a regular check.