Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2007, 10:53 PM

Default Re: Is Grimstarr retarded?

[ QUOTE ]
I reported this to stars about 6-8 weeks ago when he first moved down to the 3/6 tables (he's been doing it that long).

1st response from support was something along the lines of "you should use this to your advantage, because he's giving away his blinds".

2nd response from support (after I bitchslaped the support moran) was something like, "we've sent this up a level, they'll take care of it".

Nothing has happened in 2 nearly months.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would report it again. And I would emphasize that he's been doing this off-an-on for the last 8 weeks at least. That he hogs seats and then sits-out without EVER playing...and then when he's picked up he immediately grabs the seat again and STILL doesn't play.

I might consider PM'ing one of the stars reps who are on 2+2 like sciolist or scottyy.

Also, it seems the Stars reps may read the internet-forum more than they read BBV. Although I believe I have seen them swing by here on occasion as well.

Basically, even though this doesn't effect me since I don't play that high, it still bugs me to no end just by how stupidly obnoxious it is. And I think that Stars should be able to have the brains to actually do something about this type of thing and not just sit back and continue to let him do it as they appear to be doing.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
he was playing 10/20 hu at ftp and losing a lot about an h ago

[/ QUOTE ]

THAT WAS TO ME. LOLLLL SHIP IT GRIMBALLL

[/ QUOTE ]

i caught a bunch of this...he was probably freakingggggg out when you stopped playing i really wish he had chat haha he probably would have made several death threats to you and your family...whatd you win like 3-4 buyins?
Old 11-26-2007, 11:04 PM

are we talking literal or figurative retardation?
Old 11-26-2007, 11:15 PM

I also reported it to Stars Support right after I made this thread and got this:
-use to your advantage, he will get blinded away, blah blah
after I sent a reply asking if they actually read my email that said nothing of tournament play I got:
-pokerstars allows a player to sit and once they go 3 rounds without posting they get picked up, blah blah
after I sent another reply telling the support donkey that I knew the poker rules and that I was only asking why he was continually allowed to do this with no intentions on playing then I got:
-since he isnt breaking any pokerstars rules there will be no punishment now, however the problem has been sent to the player and if he continues to do it (apparently they have gotten a lot of emails about Grimclown) then harsher punishment will be envoked.
So take all of that with a grain of salt.
Old 11-26-2007, 11:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I also reported it to Stars Support right after I made this thread and got this:
-use to your advantage, he will get blinded away, blah blah
after I sent a reply asking if they actually read my email that said nothing of tournament play I got:
-pokerstars allows a player to sit and once they go 3 rounds without posting they get picked up, blah blah
after I sent another reply telling the support donkey that I knew the poker rules and that I was only asking why he was continually allowed to do this with no intentions on playing then I got:
-since he isnt breaking any pokerstars rules there will be no punishment now, however the problem has been sent to the player and if he continues to do it (apparently they have gotten a lot of emails about Grimclown) then harsher punishment will be envoked.
So take all of that with a grain of salt.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is almost the exact same series of responses Dan Druff got for the same issue with a different player, including them seemingly not understanding what the problem was for a while.
Old 11-26-2007, 11:40 PM

this really seems an unsatisfactory response to the situation.
He's been doing this for several weeks afterall and multiple people have complained about it.

Time to pm HostJacob or whatever his name is or sciolist or even scottyy. Instead of the support people not getting it and/or saying, "okay, we'll look into it....AGAIN" I think it's time for an appropriate response on this.

Either they are going to continue to let him do this or they aren't. Time for them to decide.
Old 11-27-2007, 12:02 AM

by posting this, he wins.
Old 11-27-2007, 12:13 AM

Yes.
Old 11-27-2007, 12:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
by posting this, he wins.

[/ QUOTE ]

no.

grimstarr never wins, ever. never ever ever.

and don't forget it.
Old 11-27-2007, 12:25 AM

serious answer: probably datamining