Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Coaching/Training > Stoxpoker.com
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM

Default Re: Is Stoxpoker useful for a micro 6-max NL player?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hello,

So I started playing NL 6-max beginning of this year. I started with $100 deposit on 2NL --> 5NL --> 10NL and now (depending on the site) 20NL or 25NL. I played around 110K hands and my BR is up to $1700 or so. I have read all I could find on the 2+2 forums, but still I feel "stuck" running at 19/16/3.5 and at a way too small winrate.

Is Stoxpoker a good option for me to improve my game? Or is it more for the SSNL and higher community?

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell ya what. I am going to make a micro limit video this week just because you said something. It will be posted with in a couple of weeks at most. Good luxk with your game and I hope the video hepls ya.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks a lot, already downloading your 50NL 6 max NL vid about beating the micro limits [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I made your video for you today. Not sure when it will post, but when it does I hope you enjoy it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Post it! Fast! I'm a stoxpoker member aswell and I play 10NL (planning on moving up to 25NL soon, though) and I have watched all the 100NL and lower video's on Stoxpoker and I have learned alot from them.

Also the PLO/Razz/Stud video's are fun to watch, even though I don't play these games (alot).