Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-28-2007, 03:58 PM

Default Re: **Official uNL Stats thread**

Hi guys! These are my stats from the last week, I'm wondering if this is good to go at NL50 or if there's something I should fix before moving up? I took one shot already but it didn't go too well but my roll is now almost ready to take another shot.

Old 02-28-2007, 05:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi guys! These are my stats from the last week, I'm wondering if this is good to go at NL50 or if there's something I should fix before moving up? I took one shot already but it didn't go too well but my roll is now almost ready to take another shot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stats look very nice. Winrate also!
Definetly move up, you're too good for NL25. Move back down only if you get a bad run and start losing buyins. 500$ is not excactly the proper bankroll for NL50, but you can start taking shots.
Old 02-28-2007, 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
overall, i think everyone is too caught up on stats and need to worry more on postflop play.

[/ QUOTE ]
25/10 ftw! [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
But it seems to work [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Postflop is where it's at. Preflop generates some good discussion but the differences aren't always that great (in terms of ev) imo whereas people can chunk off big cash postflop with some truly terrible mistakes. Plug these first ftw.
[/homily]
Old 02-28-2007, 06:06 PM

I don't know if this is the thread to post this question in. If not, let me know and I'll delete the comment.

PT's misc. info section shows me as losing money across all of the levels I've played with my 1-pair and 2-pair hands. Is this normal, or do I really need to work on how I play these. The one pair hands I can understand since your folding these a lot, but it worries me that I'm a money loser with two-pair.
Old 02-28-2007, 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know if this is the thread to post this question in. If not, let me know and I'll delete the comment.

PT's misc. info section shows me as losing money across all of the levels I've played with my 1-pair and 2-pair hands. Is this normal, or do I really need to work on how I play these. The one pair hands I can understand since your folding these a lot, but it worries me that I'm a money loser with two-pair.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should definitely be a winner with 2-pair type hands. I think it's very standard to be a loser on 1-pair hands, but hopefully you can control this. I'm looking at my stats, and I think I take top pair to showdown too often.
Old 02-28-2007, 06:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Stats look very nice. Winrate also!
Definetly move up, you're too good for NL25. Move back down only if you get a bad run and start losing buyins. 500$ is not excactly the proper bankroll for NL50, but you can start taking shots.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm inclined to disagree with this. His Won$WSF is a bit high so he may be running hot. Stats look OK, but saying "too good for NL25" may be premature. Sample size isn't large enough.
Old 02-28-2007, 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm inclined to disagree with this. His Won$WSF is a bit high so he may be running hot. Stats look OK, but saying "too good for NL25" may be premature. Sample size isn't large enough.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the comments!

What would the "normal" Won$WSF% be? I have 41.46 over 24k hands (as compared to the above 40.74 over 14k), so it doesn't seem to come from "running hot". Or how big of a sample size are we talking about here?
Old 02-28-2007, 07:40 PM

This is my recent position stats, mostly NL$5 and NL$10, I don't have enough for a significant sample at NL$25 and the site I play Nl£10 doesn't work with pokertracker.

I don't cold call very often, should I be doing that more?
Old 02-28-2007, 07:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What would W$WSF have to do with running hot, unless his opponents are scared of monsters he has shown down and fold often to him as a result. Won at Showdown would be more indicative of him runing hot or not.
Old 02-28-2007, 10:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You should definitely be a winner with 2-pair type hands. I think it's very standard to be a loser on 1-pair hands, but hopefully you can control this. I'm looking at my stats, and I think I take top pair to showdown too often.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you. The reason I took the time to look at these stats is because I think that I'm too willing to see the showdown when I have a pocket pair and the board pairs at some point. I may post some losing two pair hands over the next week to get some feedback.